Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

how much gold and daru do u get from world boss,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how much gold and daru do u get from world boss,

    i am a level 50 mage and gst about, 200 to 400 gold and daru at world boss, while archer get 600 to 3 million my level on ghost server, what do u get

  • #2
    As a knight (70/40), I get just under 1.4M with 50% with a WB of 589M (x3).

    Nice topic BTW. Finally some numbers.

    Comment


    • #3
      2mio fully buffed (voucher and balens, pot lvl 5, scroll and instant revive) as knight on a wb with 389M hp

      Comment


      • #4
        50% give me 70-80k gold and daru per turn.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

        Comment


        • #5
          800k-1m with 50%. Lv 64 Mage ^^

          Comment


          • #6
            Lv70 archer with 16124Patk. Lv5 Patk Pot and Patk Scroll with 50% voucher buff = 1.1mil per WB

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Lv70 archer with 16124Patk. Lv5 Patk Pot and Patk Scroll with 50% voucher buff = 1.1mil per WB
              Revives or not? Curious.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Revives or not? Curious.
                No revives. But I manage to get 12-13 attack runs per WB. Attacks range from 65k to about 90k gold/daru, depending on crits hit and delphic damage.

                Forgot to add, my Troops are knights at Lv70 also with all research at Lv70 also. As knights will make a difference when compared to Angels.

                My crit rate is also pretty low for an archer at 2043.
                Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-28-2013, 04:40 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  1.8 mio 50% and revives. 589M boss.
                  all these are useless and not accurate. depends on how many spam balens and join the wb.
                  the more people the less u get.
                  u can see by the time how fast boss is dead.
                  the faster the time the less u get.
                  if u want more then make sure your server is less than 200 peoples.. sure u will get lots of gold n daru.

                  1.4mio 50% and revives. 389M boss
                  Last edited by onimad; 03-28-2013, 05:16 PM.
                  ☣CAIN☣

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This sort of data should really go on a spreadsheet to see the trends and stuff...
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      This sort of data should really go on a spreadsheet to see the trends and stuff...
                      Oh dear, they've unleashed the spreadsheet beast!
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

                      ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        Oh dear, they've unleashed the spreadsheet beast!
                        No... They didn't unleash me... I just stated that this sort of data should go in a spreadsheet... it'd be easier to cross check data with like for like builds / levels etc...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          I just stated that this sort of data should go in a spreadsheet... it'd be easier to cross check data with like for like builds / levels etc...
                          Would be quite a good idea, but it would be impossible to make sure the data was relevant.

                          You would have to track too many things to make it worthwhile. All the usual stuff like Patk, troop levels, troop type, astrals etc etc etc.

                          But then you would have to throw in attack patterns, how many double hits, how many times your troops hit/heal.
                          How many times you hit during 1 run, how many runs you get. The list would be far too big to make any sort of reasonable comparison.
                          How many people are hitting the WB, what inspiration level. The list goes on and on


                          Without all this information you would only be building a false picture, and this is one area that there is already enough conflict about without adding more incomplete data.

                          And I know for sure that every WB is different outcome for me. Sometimes I hit 890k, sometimes I hit 1.2mil.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                            Would be quite a good idea, but it would be impossible to make sure the data was relevant.

                            You would have to track too many things to make it worthwhile. All the usual stuff like Patk, troop levels, troop type, astrals etc etc etc.

                            But then you would have to throw in attack patterns, how many double hits, how many times your troops hit/heal.
                            How many times you hit during 1 run, how many runs you get. The list would be far too big to make any sort of reasonable comparison.
                            How many people are hitting the WB, what inspiration level. The list goes on and on


                            Without all this information you would only be building a false picture, and this is one area that there is already enough conflict about without adding more incomplete data.

                            And I know for sure that every WB is different outcome for me. Sometimes I hit 890k, sometimes I hit 1.2mil.
                            If you want to build a completely accurate picture - yes all of the above.

                            But like you say it'd be impossible.

                            Who ever does this needs to look at the core data strands and remove anything that's mostly irrelevant.

                            So:
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 48
                            base attack value: 11k
                            level of purchased buff: 0%
                            highest level of inspiration reached: level 20 inspiration
                            scrolls/potions used: none
                            gold/daru total: 250k

                            Also we'd be relying on people to be completely honest about their stats and what they use. Which would make any data irrelevant anyway as most peeps exaggerate everything.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              If you want to build a completely accurate picture - yes all of the above.

                              But like you say it'd be impossible.

                              Who ever does this needs to look at the core data strands and remove anything that's mostly irrelevant.

                              So:
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: 48
                              base attack value: 11k
                              level of purchased buff: 0%
                              highest level of inspiration reached: level 20 inspiration
                              scrolls/potions used: none
                              gold/daru total: 250k

                              Also we'd be relying on people to be completely honest about their stats and what they use. Which would make any data irrelevant anyway as most peeps exaggerate everything.
                              You would still need to add in How many people attacking WB - which is impossible to get now as R2 have removed that option.
                              Still need to know what attacks they are using as the Lv of each one could be drastically different. 1 person may have lv2 Multi strike, whereas another may have Lv5.
                              Still need to know about talents
                              Troops and troop type/level, and what attacks they perform.

                              You remove the irrelevant data as you call it and you are only ever going to build a database of false results.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X