No announcement yet.

how much gold and daru do u get from world boss,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At one time everyone believed the world to be flat. And it was so for a very, very long time!

Obviously that turned out to be untrue, wonder if history will repeat itself again LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      but there are more archer playing Wartune on the whole!
      Curious: Where do you find this from?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        Curious: Where do you find this from?
        The usual places, such as my guild, my server and talking to other players during x-server events. Most tend to state that there seems to be an abundance of archers, but a lack of mages/knights for MP runs.

Comment

Just did second wb that had 259M hp...ended 11th with 738k gold/daru. Not bad for a knight with voucher bonus.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

You really do make me laugh, come to the thread and offer nothing except a load of garbage. Have you actually contributed anything in this thread apart from your opening post.
            I don't see any garbage.

Several non Archers have come forward, and given information freely, that fly's in the face of your assertion that archers are gaining such an advantage at the WB.
            There hasn't been any set way of accurately reporting damages.

Let me ask you two question's and please answer it without any of your **** or ********:-
            Self/forum censored?

Can you explain how people in this thread that are not my level are getting more gold if I am so overpowered??
            I don't see a correlation really - at least here in this thread.

Can you explain how you out perform me in the WB, you being a knight and me being an archer?? (using info you yourself gave in post 2)
            I said instant-revives.

The fact remains that yes, there are more archers in top 10 at WB, but there are more archer playing Wartune on the whole!
            So? That has zero to do with the innate disadvantage. Maybe some of those archers started out as mages or knight and gave in to the event benefits?

Then please feel free to highlight all the disinformation I have provided, or do you have your blinkers on yet again?
            Grats on the use of primary colors.

Comment

u should also add number of participants because for me depending on the wb, i get 1-2 extra runs.

lvl 64 archer, only 50% voucher upgrade, 600k per runs

average 380 participants at 583m boss or 385m boss.. my memory fails me.. i'll check later.
              Last edited by aezero14; 03-28-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

but yea I also agree that this topic would b kinda useless after thinking about it for like 2 mins..
                too many factors that would change dmg in wb that would make the data collected here any relevant.

for me clothing also makes tons of difference. almost doubles my gain with clothing. Not to mention proper double hittings.

Comment

1.05M - 50%, normal revive, level 4 pot, crit 7/6 on 589M+ WB (second).

Because of this thread, I noticed the insta-revive option isn't cost effective (versus the normal one).

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    1.05M - 50%, normal revive, level 4 pot, crit 7/6 on 589M+ WB (second).

Because of this thread, I noticed the insta-revive option isn't cost effective (versus the normal one).
                    Depends on your box/lappy and connection. If it's laggy and it takes you > 30 secs to get back to boss, methinks insta-revive is worth it just for the convenience alone.

~Unabashed insta-reviver

Comment

I don't see any garbage.

There hasn't been any set way of accurately reporting damages.

Self/forum censored?

I don't see a correlation really - at least here in this thread.

I said instant-revives.

So? That has zero to do with the innate disadvantage. Maybe some of those archers started out as mages or knight and gave in to the event benefits?

Grats on the use of primary colors.
                      LOL...and your off again!

Once again you manage to just waffle and troll without giving any actual answers, and I think I know the reason for this.

One day you may grow up and actually contribute something worthwhile and accurate, but I highly doubt that!

All of the above points you managed to dodge, without answering again.

SO LET ME CALL YOU OUT ON 1 POINT AND 1 POINT ONLY, BECAUSE CONGRATULATING ME ON USING PRIMARY COLOURS IS IN NO SHAPE OR FORM A RELEVANT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ASKED.
                      "Please feel free to highlight all the disinformation I have provided, or do you have your blinkers on yet again?"

So please either SHUT up or PUT up!

Comment

Originally posted by aezero14 View Post
                        but yea I also agree that this topic would b kinda useless after thinking about it for like 2 mins..
                        too many factors that would change dmg in wb that would make the data collected here any relevant.

for me clothing also makes tons of difference. almost doubles my gain with clothing. Not to mention proper double hittings.
                        +1

Comment

"Please feel free to highlight all the disinformation I have provided, or do you have your blinkers on yet again?"
                          It's well known knights are behind the eight-ball for this event (and most others). Your disinformation is each of your attempts to justify this very fact.

So please either SHUT up or PUT up!
                          If you're gonna drop the bomb on me, get the idiom correct: "Put up or shut up."

Comment

It's well known knights are behind the eight-ball for this event (and most others). Your disinformation is each of your attempts to justify this very fact.
                            Once again please show where "I have provided disinformation".

But as you can't I will wait patiently for your irrelevant response!

Comment

Once again please show where "I have provided disinformation".

But as you can't I will wait patiently for your irrelevant response!
                              The thread that you started? Do you really want me to get the link? The one where you started going off on astral tangents and all sorts of "related justifications"? The one where you apologized midway through and then started up again there and here?

I was done with arguing with you but when you stated "I think it is about time this problem was put to bed, as earlier posts show that mages and knights (Elusion and Knowing Eyes) are actually outperfoming archer (me) on the WB," after a VERY poor sample size and nebulous correlation just begged a response. You got one.

Comment

The thread that you started? Do you really want me to get the link? The one where you started going off on astral tangents and all sorts of "related justifications"? The one where you apologized midway through and then started up again there and here?

I was done with arguing with you but when you stated "I think it is about time this problem was put to bed, as earlier posts show that mages and knights (Elusion and Knowing Eyes) are actually outperfoming archer (me) on the WB," after a VERY poor sample size and nebulous correlation just begged a response. You got one.
                                And there we have the problem with you!

Could you please go find that thread that I started?

I am assuming that is the one where you insisted that I was multi accounting, and even after I denied it you continued to spread MISINFORMATION.
                                You only stopped spouting your incorrect assumption when a forum moderator told you to provide proof or shut up!

And let me guess what the result was, you couldn't find any proof and shut up like a good little doggy!

Now you are trying to represent the SAME misinformation once again!

Again I ask you to provide any disinformation that I have provided!

Comment

Working...
                                X