how much gold and daru do u get from world boss,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Well I certainly didn't miss that you want to use only the info that will draw the conclusion that you want, that's for sure.
    And what conclusion would that be?

Your the one that started on about spreadsheets so you "go do the damn sheet" as you so eloquently put it.
    I simply suggested that a SS would make the data easier to interpret.

I think the main reason your getting upset and agitated is that an argument you have long held dear, about the Archer's and WB is now actually falling apart in front of your very eyes!
    No the reason I'm getting upset is that you're not listening to my points about keeping it simple.

FWIW - I have a lot of experience in trying to organise several hundred players into filling in a single form over a short and also over prolonged periods. When I say the simpler the better... I really mean it. Your idea to include more data - would indeed provide a clearer picture - but the chances of the data being filled in incorrectly, exponentially increases with every additional range you add.

The stuff I did, was organise tournaments for 300+ players in another game, I used to play. The form I used had 8 ranges (name, opponent name, tier, bracket, duel wins, duel losses, invade wins, invade losses), so in theory, not really that difficult. I was amazed every time how many people could not get their own name right.

But no doubt the insults, accusations and denials about it will start coming out from you now!
    yes, cos I insult everyone all the time.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

No the reason I'm getting upset is that you're not listening to my points about keeping it simple.
      But the point is you can't keep it simple, everything I mentioned has an effect on what happens when you hit that WB.

Your academy has an effect
      Your troops have an effect
      Your attack rotation has an effect
      Your skill distribution has an effect

You could have 2 identical level archers with the same Patk and crit, who have totally different rewards from the WB.
      If you kept it simple as you would suggest, then these differences would never be explained would they??

You keep it simple and any findings that you get are totally inaccurate, and to make it worse you know that the findings are wrong, but would present them as a legitimate argument!

And with your lovely simple form filing experience..what info was included on the forms?
      Because I could make that form simple and only have 1 line to fill in - NAME. You did say the simpler the better RIGHT??

Edit: Not so much the conclusion you want to draw, but how you arrive at this conclusion.
      Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-28-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I agree that the more data you have the more accurate the conclusion. I'm not gonna argue with that.

My point is people are daft/silly/stupid/prone to mistakes.

In short, unless you can verify every single point of data you get or fill it in yourself, it'll be way too complex to go with a mainstream chart for everyone to play with. As it'd last 5 mins before it got messed up.

lols... I think I said some people screwed up filling in their forum name (*headdesk*) so even with one thing to do - you'd get wonky results, and that's with something you can compare to and verify.

On a side note: I once tried to go through my entire account to track changes to my BR. listing gems, levels, daru engraving, everything that affected BR and that stats summary... I racked up 4 hours trying to log everything before giving up and going to bed... I barely dented it...
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

:
          Ok here's some simple information that I gathered using only a couple of parameters.

1. Class of vehicle
          2. Size of engine.

Now here's the results

1. Car
          2. 2.4 litre

What does that tell you?? Does it tell you that they have wildly different performance figures??

Does it tell you that one is a chrysler PT cruiser with a top speed of 121mph and 0-60 in 10.3 seconds, the other is a F1 car which has a top speed of 200+mph and 0-62mph in 1.7seconds

Comment

I agree that the more data you have the more accurate the conclusion. I'm not gonna argue with that.

My point is people are daft/silly/stupid/prone to mistakes.

lols... I think I said some people screwed up filling in their forum name (*headdesk*) so even with one thing to do - you'd get wonky results, and that's with something you can compare to and verify
            Agree myself wholeheartedly with all the things you have been saying.

But you know as well as I do, that this topic is a sore subject and any information or statistics that are even hinted at, are used by someone somewhere to hold up their argument.

I think it is about time this problem was put to bed, as earlier posts show that mages and knights (Elusion and Knowing Eyes) are actually outperfoming archer (me) on the WB.

And 95% of the time I am running in the top 5 of every WB I enter, so they are outperforming a lot of archers not just me!

Comment

And 95% of the time I am running in the top 5 of every WB I enter, so they are outperforming a lot of archers not just me!
              The highest I have ever ranked is 10th. I managed that once on a quiet sunday evening, when I balen'd the feck outta Redoga... *sigh*

These days I'm lucky to score more than 0.3%...

Comment

I get around 1.5 million per world boss with no revives and if the top 3 apollo bonus counts. 18091 base attack, lvl 8 enhanced determination and lvl 60 pve set. Gold per round without inspiration bonus = 100k-115k with 50% voucher bonus and a lvl 5 pot if I time everything right

Comment

I think it is about time this problem was put to bed, as earlier posts show that mages and knights (Elusion and Knowing Eyes) are actually outperfoming archer (me) on the WB.
                  Insta-revives, son.

For all the due diligence you purport, you missed some of the basics.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    As a knight (70/40), I get just under 1.4M with 50% with a WB of 589M (x3).

Nice topic BTW. Finally some numbers.
                    That's more than me and you mention nothing about revives here do you dad!

So stop trying to be clever and actually comment on the topic EH?

Look at some of the other posts which clearly show mages and knights not performing as badly as expected.
                    And if you can't see that I suggest a forum name change to closedeyes2!

Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-28-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Class: Knight
                      Level: 68
                      Base attack value: 14.2K
                      Level of purchased buff: 100%
                      Highest level of inspiration reached: level 20 inspiration
                      Scrolls/potions used: none
                      gold/daru total: 805K
                      Revives used: Instant (about 11.5 attacks total)

Comparatively:

Class: Knight
                      Level: 68
                      Base attack value: 14.2K
                      Level of purchased buff: 0%
                      Highest level of inspiration reached: level 20 inspiration
                      Scrolls/potions used: none
                      gold/daru total: 465K
                      Revives used: none (about 7.8 attacks total)

Note, this is an average of WB I have been keeping for bout a week, as I have been trying to decide to continue with this game or not. I used some other variables to see just how outperformed I have been getting by other players on my server, as I can't seem to stay competitive without shelling out twice as much (if not more than that) as a knight compared to other classes.

Other variables I assumed as all assets being equal, since I have my troops skills maxed, therefore I assumed that the other players were as well. Note this also does not take into account WB health or amount of players attacking, since it is only a picture from one server and one player pool (WB no longer tells us the number of players attacking, only says "Abundance"...) so that I treated as equal as well.
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

One thing to note as well is casher vs non-casher. I've seen on S6 a non-casher archer (yes someone who doesn't buy balens) take in top 10 against big casher mages/knights. I think the moral of the story here is that archers do better in wb as a general rule. Yes there are exceptions but for the most part you'll see archers in top 10.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          One thing to note as well is casher vs non-casher. I've seen on S6 a non-casher archer (yes someone who doesn't buy balens) take in top 10 against big casher mages/knights. I think the moral of the story here is that archers do better in wb as a general rule. Yes there are exceptions but for the most part you'll see archers in top 10.
                          This.

As much as onimad and Billy try and put forth disinformation, it's crystal clear to those who aren't trying to sway the masses in the wrong direction. Most of us are friends with said archers (Hi, usual crew!) - and with numbers on the slide a bit, we need all the friends we can get - but putting forth odd correlations and exceptions to the rule just reinforces the issue.

Comment

This.

As much as onimad and Billy try and put forth disinformation, it's crystal clear to those who aren't trying to sway the masses in the wrong direction. Most of us are friends with said archers (Hi, usual crew!) - and with numbers on the slide a bit, we need all the friends we can get - but putting forth odd correlations and exceptions to the rule just reinforces the issue.
                            u were just in wrong server with full of heavy balenors..
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              u were just in wrong server with full of heavy balenors..
                              You just made my point.

Comment

This.

You really do make me laugh, come to the thread and offer nothing except a load of garbage. Have you actually contributed anything in this thread apart from your opening post.

Several non Archers have come forward, and given information freely, that fly's in the face of your assertion that archers are gaining such an advantage at the WB.

Let me ask you two question's and please answer it without any of your **** or ********:-

Can you explain how people in this thread that are not my level are getting more gold if I am so overpowered??

Can you explain how you out perform me in the WB, you being a knight and me being an archer?? (using info you yourself gave in post 2)

The fact remains that yes, there are more archers in top 10 at WB, but there are more archer playing Wartune on the whole!

Then please feel free to highlight all the disinformation I have provided, or do you have your blinkers on yet again?
                                Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-28-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X