Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how much gold and daru do u get from world boss,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7;484090
    I was done with arguing with you but when you stated "I think it is about time this problem was put to bed, as earlier posts show that mages and knights (Elusion and Knowing Eyes) are actually outperfoming archer (me) on the WB," [U
    after a VERY poor sample size and nebulous correlation just begged a response[/U]. You got one.
    Your actual response was "Insta-revives, son.

For all the due diligence you purport, you missed some of the basics."

Where do you mention very poor sample size or anything to do with correlation.
    Oh you didn't did you, you just trolled again, then later on changed your take on it!

Nice one, what comes next from your mouth I wonder!

Comment

Oh yay, boys beating their chests
      ♥Hell♥
      Sybian
      S1 - VictisHNR
      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        And there we have the problem with you!

Could you please go find that thread that I started?

I am assuming that is the one where you insisted that I was multi-accounting, and even after I denied it you continued to spread MISINFORMATION.
        You only stopped spouting your incorrect assumption when a forum moderator told you to provide proof or shut up!

And let me guess what the result was, you couldn't find any proof and shut up like a good little doggy!

Now you are trying to represent the SAME misinformation once again!

Again I ask you to provide any disinformation that I have provided!
        THIS thread. I don't care what Kit stated - the extensive similarities are too much to ignore. In fact, it's still strange you championed "TS/OP's" thread while he faded off into obscurity. In fact, even if I am incorrect, then the thread still virtually belonged to you since it was littered with your defenses.

Again, when you call someone indirectly into the discussion by stating something antagonistic, you're gonna get a response. The intent of the thread was 'numbers' - not anything else. You also fired the first shot by countering Ginger's second post.

Also:

From now on I will refrain from commenting on any post that has that sort of trend setting in.

I will also concede that on balance, once evidence was provided, I was incorrect with some of my findings. There are now 12 pages of posts in this thread. If some evidence had been provided at an earlier stage a lot of the mudslinging and name calling could have been avoided.

Comment

Your actual response was "Insta-revives, son.

For all the due diligence you purport, you missed some of the basics."

Where do you mention very poor sample size or anything to do with correlation.
          Oh you didn't did you, you just trolled again, then later on changed your take on it!

Nice one, what comes next from your mouth I wonder!
          Yes. Look at the below-given post. You are making correlations (in bold) based off of "several" findings, give or take. "Several" is a very small sample size.

You really do make me laugh, come to the thread and offer nothing except a load of garbage. Have you actually contributed anything in this thread apart from your opening post.

Several non Archers have come forward, and given information freely, that fly's in the face of your assertion that archers are gaining such an advantage at the WB.

Let me ask you two question's and please answer it without any of your **** or ********:-

Can you explain how people in this thread that are not my level are getting more gold if I am so overpowered??

Can you explain how you out perform me in the WB, you being a knight and me being an archer?? (using info you yourself gave in post 2)

The fact remains that yes, there are more archers in top 10 at WB, but there are more archer playing Wartune on the whole!

Then please feel free to highlight all the disinformation I have provided, or do you have your blinkers on yet again?

Comment

So now you don't care about the rules of the forum..nice!

Point proved, you love to use information that is incorrect to validate something you posted! I am not the OP of that thread, and no matter what you say that doesn't change. So continue to lie and manipulate to further your own needs, I don't care what you say anymore.

And if you look at the whole topic of THIS thread you will see that I am actually saying that you can't compare basic info, and come out with a informative and viable conclusion.
            You would need to delve a whole lot deeper to form a considered verdict on how each class performs, but I guess you missed that while trolling around didn't ya!

The fact is I used the information you yourself provided in post number 2, along with some info I provided and added in a 3rd party to give some balance. I drew the conclusion from the information provided only in those posts, not using something I thought was right.
            You merely flamed the conclusion to suit your own purposes.

And as for refraining from commenting on a post with this trend setting in.
            The trend indicated did not set in until you started trolling and flaming again, so thank you for pointing this out. I will not respond to your postings directly in this post again.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              THIS thread. In fact, it's still strange you championed "TS/OP's" thread while he faded off into obscurity. In fact, even if I am incorrect, then the thread still virtually belonged to you since it was littered with your defenses.
              Also:
              Again more assumptions and accusations.

Now Ysolar started this thread, but has not posted again since. Does this mean that I am indeed Ysolar, because that is the conclusion you came to in the above thread!

Comment

Again more assumptions and accusations.

Now Ysolar started this thread, but has not posted again since. Does this mean that I am indeed Ysolar, because that is the conclusion you came to in the above thread!
                Big difference. Ysolar has posted many times before; that alt is three posts deep. Ysolar and you speak far differently. He never used highlights; you have. You still have a propensity for exclamation marks; he doesn't. Short answer: no.

Comment

So now you don't care about the rules of the forum..nice!

Point proved, you love to use information that is incorrect to validate something you posted! I am not the OP of that thread, and no matter what you say that doesn't change. So continue to lie and manipulate to further your own needs, I don't care what you say anymore.

And if you look at the whole topic of THIS thread you will see that I am actually saying that you can't compare basic info, and come out with a informative and viable conclusion.
                  You would need to delve a whole lot deeper to form a considered verdict on how each class performs, but I guess you missed that while trolling around didn't ya!

The fact is I used the information you yourself provided in post number 2, along with some info I provided and added in a 3rd party to give some balance. I drew the conclusion from the information provided only in those posts, not using something I thought was right.
                  You merely flamed the conclusion to suit your own purposes.

And as for refraining from commenting on a post with this trend setting in.
                  The trend indicated did not set in until you started trolling and flaming again, so thank you for pointing this out. I will not respond to your postings directly in this post again.
                  No sir. You SAID you cannot draw a conclusion but you inherently did so by stating, "Several non Archers have come forward, and given information freely, that fly's in the face of your assertion that archers are gaining such an advantage at the WB," as well as the two other highlighted parts of your post. That is a correlation based on "several"; a type of conclusion.

You're also making a correlation by stating, "The fact is I used the information you yourself provided in post number 2, along with some info I provided and added in a 3rd party to give some balance. I drew the conclusion from the information provided only in those posts, not using something I thought was right." You drew a conclusion - something you cannot do on "several" sets of numbers.

And lastly, you shouldn't have even brought up countering anyone. You started the whole affair by countering Ginger which started a few more posts between you both. Then you put my name forth in one of your arguments. I rose to the occasion. The thread was supposed to be about numeric damages.

I can hold true to my beliefs about alts. I won't address it again.

Comment

keep it up you two! I could use another laugh from reading more of this ..

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      keep it up you two! I could use another laugh from reading more of this ..
                      i am here and have posted more threads about stuff, so um yeah still here, and i see the game turning to only archers, soo r2 will just have one class playing, it will be archertune notwartune

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                        i am here and have posted more threads about stuff, so um yeah still here, and i see the game turning to only archers, soo r2 will just have one class playing, it will be archertune notwartune
                        Magetune isn't half bad either. :P

Comment

i get 0 gollds and daru.coz i miss wb most of the time. .lol... well if i can attend wb arround 500-600k golds/daru (lev 3 pots, fullvouchers no baleen and no revive)
                          base attck 15k (mage) oh and 1- 10 mostly archers
                          Last edited by donatkentang; 03-31-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X