Custom Guild Promotion/Rank system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Guild Promotion/Rank system

ok so we have the basics: Members, Officers, Asst. G-M, and Guild Master. These are all fine and boring, but how about the ability of the G-M to create his own promotion titles for his Guild members.
    There are so many other positions that would be beneficial (and fun) to assign to the members of a guild. Examples: Guild Battle General, Asst. Guild Battle General, Treasurer, Guild Jester, etc etc etc
    IF there were a custom promotion system we be able to have more positions for the guild members and could assign different permissions to them. Allowing G-M to change the permissions given to the positions would be most helpful if the G-M is absent for the day, such as permission to Summon Guild Tree, Upgrade a Building, or activate Divine Alter.
    I know several other games that allow a Guild/Alliance/Faction Leader to customize their member's positions... there is no reason not to implement that in Wartune.

I could be the 'Guild Ginger'
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

As long as there was a legend that stated what each title truly was, I don't see an issue.

Comment

i still think this is a good idea to implement...

Comment

Love it I wish they would do more rankigns in other mmos as well

Comment

bump... Get this feature into the game plz thx

Comment

Working...
            X