Market bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market bug

im ******* mad right now. SPENDING 8k Balens on market to get the stupid fire horse and for WHAT, NOTHING......

are you Guys trying to scam people out of Money, when they dont have any luck in the market?

wish i could take my Money back...

Waste of Cash -.-"

im starting to Wonder if this game is based on luck or Cash.....

i meen some people only reset marked once and BOOM there is the horse, while other never get it no matter how many times they do it....

just wanna know what that is all about... CASH OR LUCK in this game?

im never any lucky and reset market 100 times and no horse is really Annoying -.-"
    Last edited by Bluewolf1989; 03-28-2013, 10:58 AM. Reason: update

Comment

8k only? i've been worst.... over 30k. i bought horse use point + balens.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i dont understand why we have to spend so much Cash just to get a single horse, when you can get stable lvl 3 for 30k O,o

but guess i just try Again and see if i have any better luck now ....
        Last edited by Bluewolf1989; 03-28-2013, 11:28 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewolf1989 View Post
          i dont understand why we have to spend so much Cash just to get a single horse, when you can get stable lvl 3 for 30k O,o

but guess i just try Again and see if i have any better luck now ....
          It's chance - just like, say, enlightenment. Worst case is you must purchase every single sublevel before reaching the next one. There are occasions (rare) that you'll auto-level to the next one without having to spend the full amount. The difference here is that this is for Balens.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewolf1989 View Post
            im ******* mad right now. SPENDING 8k Balens on market to get the stupid fire horse and for WHAT, NOTHING......

are you Guys trying to scam people out of Money, when they dont have any luck in the market?

wish i could take my Money back...

Waste of Cash -.-"
            would you like to tell me what your issue is please, before I move your thread to general support.......
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

stupids, they removed horses and gems (high lvl) from the mystery shop during the last maintenance how can you not see that lmao

Comment

Working...
              X