X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey18
    started a topic Friends list sorting on the farm page

Friends list sorting on the farm page

I wish that that the farm friends list was sorted by heart number and then by alphabetical order. It sure would make it a lot easier to find people when they ask to revive their crops.

• dwmedia
    replied
    +1

And wold be great if them put a color at the name some play in the same guild to.

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    Agree,

adding to this point i would love if the ignore list would actually ignore ppl from all chats also...i ignore ppl and they can turn around and spam msg me ignore system pointless.

Also would like group chats as a system implemeted. the only way to have a group conversation is in a party room without actually doing the dungeon butthen u get a little lag could just be me but kinda like in skype you can have group chats why not implement a system to have Group conversations. Just an idea you can link to the first post if you also agree withthis add on idea

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    +1 for this. Its a great suggestion. I would also add to allow us to pull up their info to pm that their farm is ready.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
    I wish that that the farm friends list was sorted by heart number and then by alphabetical order. It sure would make it a lot easier to find people when they ask to revive their crops.
    Holy God this.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Also sort by those who are currently online!

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
    OMG! yes... this is a good idea...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X