Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question, how can archers when in world boss be infront of troops and be highest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question, how can archers when in world boss be infront of troops and be highest?

i looked an an archer today rite at the beginning of wb, and she was in front of her troops, hows is that possible, mmm wonders?

Troop formation...most players with a moderate lvl are in front of their troops for wb...not exactly finding the Holy Grail there...
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-28-2013, 06:27 PM. Reason: Grammatical mistake
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
      i looked an an archer today rite at the beginning of wb, and she was in front of her troops, hows is that possible, mmm wonders?
      Even without boosts, most archers can tank the WB.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Even without boosts, most archers can tank the WB.
        how can they tank wb, that is so wrong, that should be the knight doing that, they already have advantage in shots

Comment

so not only do they get better shots then the rest, they can also tank wb, wow, i mean wow, like wow

Comment

you only need about 30k hp to tank the WB.

As a mage with 20% voucher boost I can tank the WB.

Level up, get stronger and you'll be able to do it too.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

so not only do they get better shots then the rest, they can also tank wb, wow, i mean wow, like wow
              Next shock: Mages can tank pretty well too.

Comment

Next shock: Mages can tank pretty well too.
                I let the cat out of the bag too early?
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  I let the cat out of the bag too early?
                  You ninja'ed meh.

Comment

You're a newb aren't you? Not a very powerful toon?
                    Yitien:

Comment

You ninja'ed meh.
                      *Dances the ninjary ninja dance of ninja'ing*

Comment

im there level, and i cant tank wb, i am almost there size, i work 4 times harder to get there also

Comment

im pretty powerful, and am in the top 5 for br, and can take all but one archer in arena, so um, but i cant get stuff built up as fast as they do, i am still getting my stuff upgraded

Comment

im pretty powerful, and am in the top 5 for br, and can take all but one archer in arena, so um, but i cant get stuff built up as fast as they do, i am still getting my stuff upgraded
                            But that doesn't say much...what lvl and BR are you? Saying you're top 5 in the server could be a BR of 1k cause it could be a brand new server for all I know. If you're lvl 60 then you have some credence to your arguments but till then...sorry I'm not buying anything.
                            Yitien:

Comment

ok my BR is 37k. I have about 30k hp.

with a 20% voucher boost I can tank the WB at the front, till it's end strike - ensuring I get 4 or 5 double hits and my knights get 6 or 7 hits each.

This should give you some idea of where you stand.

Comment

Working...
                              X