Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question, how can archers when in world boss be infront of troops and be highest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    ok my BR is 37k. I have about 30k hp.

with a 20% voucher boost I can tank the WB at the front, till it's end strike - ensuring I get 4 or 5 double hits and my knights get 6 or 7 hits each.

This should give you some idea of where you stand.

Just thought I'd add a bit more perspective.

I'm a mage at about 43k BR (~37k HP, ~11k MDEF, ~8.5k PDEF). With no balen/voucher boost at all, I tank the WB all the way through 'til special and end with about 25% of my HP remaining.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

gem more mdef, most the npc's in game are solid mdef users, higher mdef, less damage taken, been tanking wb since 45, just have high mdef is all u need... u can tank at 6.8k mdef with ease, reguardless of level....

Comment

maybe i can tank wb, tbh never thought about it, is there a system i should be doing

Comment

Been taking the wb as an archer for over 2 months now. Free player with only 43k br

Comment

Basically every1 is trying to tell you that the stornger you become the better it is to put your troops behind you so they can continue to attack the boss while u take the damage of the boss the stornger you become the easier the boss will get to tank (EXCEPT SPECIAL ATTACKS will 1 shot you every time) but it is much better by time your 40+ to always put ur troops behind you with voucher bonuses but if your vouchers are not activated id mostly recommend putting them upfront.

Good Luck brotha

Comment

so everyone knows, was the best i ever did on world boss, i tanked, and used my mouse and hit the lightning skill rite after wb hit me, got in some double hits, worked real well, why doesnt anyone tell us in all the forums, its should not be a secret, thanks to everyone who helped me, was in 5th spot, he he, thx again all

Comment

Psh, with 50% boost my troops can tank the WB. 1 dies right at the end though

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                  so everyone knows, was the best i ever did on world boss, i tanked, and used my mouse and hit the lightning skill rite after wb hit me, got in some double hits, worked real well, why doesnt anyone tell us in all the forums, its should not be a secret, thanks to everyone who helped me, was in 5th spot, he he, thx again all
                  Yay.

Wait, you're a mage? What the heck? :P (Kidding.)

Comment

im 49 archer and i can tank WB easy haxor?:PP

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                      Just thought I'd add a bit more perspective.

I'm a mage at about 43k BR (~37k HP, ~11k MDEF, ~8.5k PDEF). With no balen/voucher boost at all, I tank the WB all the way through 'til special and end with about 25% of my HP remaining.
                      After a shuffling of stuff...

27k HP...
                      9k MDEF...
                      8k PDEF...

I'm not far off no vouchers... Thanks! ^_^
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                        if u ask they tell..
                        simple logic.. cos they don't get pay for saying anything here..
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Next shock: Mages can tank pretty well too.
                          I am actually a mage and place myself front of my troop on wb ... tank pretty much well! well the boss still destroy at the end ...

Comment

a mage with 28k br here, 24-25k br.. can tank all hits with 40%+ buff... it is easy.. btw, World boss do pdmg so if u got trouble taking that last hit or so, socket hp-pdef and dmg, it helps...
                            as onimad said, most ppl dont cuz it's not really helping .. besides, there are plenty of guides spread through out the forum both in guide threads and others, u want the info? get searching.

Comment

Working...
                            X