Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    If you spend enough, you can always catch up, regardless of levels.

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    Understandable statement and agree with that its your only top 50 that truly matter yes. But like i said we lvl out almot equal to the players on server 130 and we started how much l8r thn them? and given moreand more time we are only bound to keep inrcreasing at a faster rate but when it comes to servers that have been up for a year to servers that hve been up for maybe 6 months then yes there would b a distinct difference but by then you should be honored to be considered to have mergedw ith that high content of a game or maybe im wrong? this is about competition right?

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
    possible but i doubt it now as we just recieved our first merge wehve time to continue to all focus and further progress toward our 2nd merge i mean we are already ranked quite well in cross server ranking so i mean as long as we can continue to increase that rank it wont matter but only time will tell
    Ranking means jack. You can be ranked #8 and still win Guild Battle, If you have 150 inactives, and 50 actives, the ranking counts ALL of them, so you might be ranked #1 in total BR but still have 150 dead weight.

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    possible but i doubt it now as we just recieved our first merge wehve time to continue to all focus and further progress toward our 2nd merge i mean we are already ranked quite well in cross server ranking so i mean as long as we can continue to increase that rank it wont matter but only time will tell

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    just wait till you get the chance to share the same fate as s120 having to merge with 76. Then this will turn into a QQ thread

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    on what basis? lvl? please be descriptive as to why ur behind... maybe i can therefore explain why we had the advantage...
    LVL does have a little play in this but by far is not the greatest aspect. newer server do get better and faster events as they keep pumping them out to catch up.

All tho ur right they may have a little more time to prepare but if they dont prepare properly they will get rolled. We are by far on the same level as players on S130 which is almost 2 to 3 weeks maybe a month ahead of us. but with proper training information sharing and guild upgrade knowledge we have been able to become a strong living server
    Last edited by Kolinko; 03-28-2013, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• raindrop14
    replied
    ...no it's not fun at all...Most of the top players and players in our server are in the same guild we do help each other and stuff. But merging with servers that are 1~2 weeks ahead of you is just not fair.

We are merging with 2 Older servers that are way too ahead than us....Which means that we will lose 99% for arena/world boss/guild
    battles. Meaning Older servers will just snowball more. And us the top from the newer server will never have the chance to catch up to them
    Last edited by raindrop14; 03-28-2013, 10:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• raindrop14
    replied
    Still dosnt change the fact that some servers are 1~2 weeks ahead...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X