Older servers merging with Newer servers! Guide/reasons/stop complaining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older servers merging with Newer servers! Guide/reasons/stop complaining

Hello let me introduce myself I am Kolinko Leader of the guild TimeGods on Server 152. guild strength 2.3 mil Cross server ranking of 66th (within 1 month and half)

My guld is just now entering its 1st month and 2nd week We are currently ranked 66th in our Cross servers for overall Guild strength (possibly better ranked after system update). To fill you in on a little history of our server We started off as multiple guilds. within the first 3 days. There was a possibility of 3 Guilds who were in possible Power. This was between (forgot there name )/Ragnorok/Darklords as like most Servers start off as. a couple possible strong guilds but mainly 1 REALLY strong guild usually being first guild created on the server.

So at this point we are currently like every other server correct? Well this is where you are very wrong!

Shortly following my Guild TimeGods were the 6th guild created But i had faith and a very Big Vision for the success of not only myself my guild and my ENTIRE server. I had to do a little convincing and many had to toss away there prides! (for some harder than others) but with a Great deal of effort and poving myself as a leader finally my Vision had been seen by others and With this Vision we all merged into the same guild with the entire top 50 in a single guild then of course shortly after we now had all the Heavy hitters and strongest players in our guild. With this advantage we were able to teach new younger players to play the game successfully the right way without messing things up for themselves and to optimize the MOST out of there leveling/skilling/gears/stats/astrals....etc

NOW back to my VISION, I had a goal in mind Which was to bring an Entire server as 1 guild with the preperation/and preparing for a Server Merge. Training people how to get strong fast as a whole insted of seperating and falling behind. Wh ao may lead to player quitting the server because they dont know how or simple didnt think they could catch up with the top players! BUT THAT IS NOT OKAY! we did not want players to quit or leave the server for a new 1. So after every1 formed a ONE GUILD SERVER we now were able to focus toward the server merge.

Now we are going into a server merge with server 149 which is an older server than our own. We have atleast 11 players higher than there top player and are not even worried about the place of if were ready or if were strong enough, or even if we may not survive as a guild anymore. (questions alot of players and guild leaders ask themselves before a merge)

So thhe point to this forum is to let the players see who complain about older servers always beating newer servers is NOT TRUE.

If the players on your server dnot realize that they need to work tether s a whole instead of fighting amongst themselves then of course your server will be weaker but not because your server is older its simply the other server has played their hand much better than your server Thus Defeating your server in power.

Now this would not apply if we were to merge with server 1-29 but knowing R2 they wouldnt unfair you that much and if they do you much Remember do what is best for yourself and f your server progression. Our serr is 152 and were already starting to get lvl 60's IT CAN BE DONE AS LONG AS YOU OR YOUR SERVER CAN WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM.

IF YOUR A GUILD LEADER READING THIS TINK WATS BEST FOR YOUR GUILDIES NOT OUR GUILD!!!!!!

Ty for reading this and I hope it can encourage more to Be happy and work toward server merges instead of comannd be disappointed in them!

p.s OUR ENTIRE SERVER STILL LOVES TO PLAY AND ITH A GUILD OF 170 MEMBERS OF 150 DAILY PLAYERS THEY HAVE HAD SUCH A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE EVEN IF THE GUILD BATTLES ARE SLIGHTLY BORING FOR NOW! A SERVER MERGE IS WHAT WILL MAKE THEM FUN AGAIN!
    Last edited by Kolinko; 03-28-2013, 10:22 PM.

• CondorHero
    replied
    I give you credit for this post and your achievements. However, there isn't a huge gap between servers 149 and 152.

Now, when you merge again with a much older server, let us know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    but now with us entering our lvl 60's And only a month half in Im quite Excited And we may be able to catch up if we continue to lvl and power thro stuff successfully To the point of new game content we may be able to hop right on board with new content for new gears but this is just an assumption im not sure

Im not to sure of any other option other than a Server merge with as dead as some servers become so this is my best advise to guild leaders and Guild success
    Last edited by Kolinko; 03-31-2013, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    Like all the Feedback But Infact we Love being 1 guild we all communicate and can help each other with alot of advice, Unlike whent heres 3 to 4 guilds that all have a quarter of the members and having a emi active guild chat we have a flood of fun when it comes to Guild chat

To point out the fact of Weeks behind yes you are right but do you sugges another plan other than cashing? if Not atleast ths is the ebst way to go about and attempt successfully how to Try this We may end up failin but if we do it will have been with every attempt Possible and this is the only solution ive cme up with.

If you have an alternative suggestion do Tell b/c maybe the Iea will be seen

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Originally posted by Bergess View Post
    Sounds like playing in your server was reallly really boring to be honest....no one to plunder, no enemies to cause WC to be interesting, no stealing mines, and most of all Guild Battle must bea joke.....
    This. Kind of sad when everyone flocks to one guild. It's the downside of a game which continues to reward the top players/guilds the most, so then everyone flocks there and kills competition.

Leave a comment:

• Bergess
    replied
    Sounds like playing in your server was reallly really boring to be honest....no one to plunder, no enemies to cause WC to be interesting, no stealing mines, and most of all Guild Battle must bea joke.....

Leave a comment:

• Saliozo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
    on what basis? lvl? please be descriptive as to why ur behind... maybe i can therefore explain why we had the advantage...
    LVL does have a little play in this but by far is not the greatest aspect. newer server do get better and faster events as they keep pumping them out to catch up.
    Longer time running cata = more gems, more time with WB = more gold/daru etc

Leave a comment:

• pjraven
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post

If you spend enough, you can always catch up, regardless of levels.

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
    This, what he says.
    You must not understand sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• Problame
    replied
    Atleast you had time to prepare. The announcement on our server merge [S132 - Northwood] was 1 day before the actual execution. That's just a joke

Leave a comment:

• raindrop14
    replied
    Lmao i wasnt only referring to having lvl's ahead of us. What do u mean lvl dosn't mean anything...that's just **.
    While im using the lvl 45 pvp set, They are using the lvl 55 ones. 1~2 weeks = around 1400~2800 crypt tokens ahead of us, 21~42 World boss more than us, Not to mention the Insignias from guild battles, Campaign blitzs, Farm Harvests, Arena rewards,bounties,farm,guild trees,kyanite plunders,etc

Leave a comment:

• luciole78
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Well the whole point of server merges is to make players spend more cash ^^ So best way to prepare is to get your credit card ready.
    exactly ... when you are 87 merge with 64 .... seriously , our guild tried to merge with all the actif and highter level/br on one server ... and we were crushed like at bug by that guild on server 64 who also recruit them best players ... and we just stand nooooooooo chances at all. Than challenge = zero interrest. I wont place more $$$ I just lost interrest , I like the game , but dont care about gb , bgs anymore. Than if r2 plan was to make more money with money = big failure!!! well it work probably with other whale as well

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    i hope s4 merge with s180 soon, this will be good merge.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Well the whole point of server merges is to make players spend more cash ^^ So best way to prepare is to get your credit card ready.

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    Of course in a cashing game who ever spends more will always be ahead (thats been established time and time again i cat control how much pp spend) but thats not the issue in this discusion. The topic at hand is bets way to go about server merges/and how best to pepare for a server merge so that you can be happy ad excited for server merges.

and i find Great Teamwork triumphs anything! cept mayb a millionaire casher lol
    Last edited by Kolinko; 03-29-2013, 01:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If you spend enough, you can always catch up, regardless of levels.
    This, what he says.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X