Older servers merging with Newer servers! Guide/reasons/stop complaining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older servers merging with Newer servers! Guide/reasons/stop complaining

Hello let me introduce myself I am Kolinko Leader of the guild TimeGods on Server 152. guild strength 2.3 mil Cross server ranking of 66th (within 1 month and half)

My guld is just now entering its 1st month and 2nd week We are currently ranked 66th in our Cross servers for overall Guild strength (possibly better ranked after system update). To fill you in on a little history of our server We started off as multiple guilds. within the first 3 days. There was a possibility of 3 Guilds who were in possible Power. This was between (forgot there name )/Ragnorok/Darklords as like most Servers start off as. a couple possible strong guilds but mainly 1 REALLY strong guild usually being first guild created on the server.

So at this point we are currently like every other server correct? Well this is where you are very wrong!

Shortly following my Guild TimeGods were the 6th guild created But i had faith and a very Big Vision for the success of not only myself my guild and my ENTIRE server. I had to do a little convincing and many had to toss away there prides! (for some harder than others) but with a Great deal of effort and poving myself as a leader finally my Vision had been seen by others and With this Vision we all merged into the same guild with the entire top 50 in a single guild then of course shortly after we now had all the Heavy hitters and strongest players in our guild. With this advantage we were able to teach new younger players to play the game successfully the right way without messing things up for themselves and to optimize the MOST out of there leveling/skilling/gears/stats/astrals....etc

NOW back to my VISION, I had a goal in mind Which was to bring an Entire server as 1 guild with the preperation/and preparing for a Server Merge. Training people how to get strong fast as a whole insted of seperating and falling behind. Wh ao may lead to player quitting the server because they dont know how or simple didnt think they could catch up with the top players! BUT THAT IS NOT OKAY! we did not want players to quit or leave the server for a new 1. So after every1 formed a ONE GUILD SERVER we now were able to focus toward the server merge.

Now we are going into a server merge with server 149 which is an older server than our own. We have atleast 11 players higher than there top player and are not even worried about the place of if were ready or if were strong enough, or even if we may not survive as a guild anymore. (questions alot of players and guild leaders ask themselves before a merge)

So thhe point to this forum is to let the players see who complain about older servers always beating newer servers is NOT TRUE.

If the players on your server dnot realize that they need to work tether s a whole instead of fighting amongst themselves then of course your server will be weaker but not because your server is older its simply the other server has played their hand much better than your server Thus Defeating your server in power.

Now this would not apply if we were to merge with server 1-29 but knowing R2 they wouldnt unfair you that much and if they do you much Remember do what is best for yourself and f your server progression. Our serr is 152 and were already starting to get lvl 60's IT CAN BE DONE AS LONG AS YOU OR YOUR SERVER CAN WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM.

IF YOUR A GUILD LEADER READING THIS TINK WATS BEST FOR YOUR GUILDIES NOT OUR GUILD!!!!!!

Ty for reading this and I hope it can encourage more to Be happy and work toward server merges instead of comannd be disappointed in them!

p.s OUR ENTIRE SERVER STILL LOVES TO PLAY AND ITH A GUILD OF 170 MEMBERS OF 150 DAILY PLAYERS THEY HAVE HAD SUCH A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE EVEN IF THE GUILD BATTLES ARE SLIGHTLY BORING FOR NOW! A SERVER MERGE IS WHAT WILL MAKE THEM FUN AGAIN!
    Last edited by Kolinko; 03-28-2013, 10:22 PM.

Still dosnt change the fact that some servers are 1~2 weeks ahead...

Comment

...no it's not fun at all...Most of the top players and players in our server are in the same guild we do help each other and stuff. But merging with servers that are 1~2 weeks ahead of you is just not fair.

We are merging with 2 Older servers that are way too ahead than us....Which means that we will lose 99% for arena/world boss/guild
      battles. Meaning Older servers will just snowball more. And us the top from the newer server will never have the chance to catch up to them
      Last edited by raindrop14; 03-28-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

on what basis? lvl? please be descriptive as to why ur behind... maybe i can therefore explain why we had the advantage...
        LVL does have a little play in this but by far is not the greatest aspect. newer server do get better and faster events as they keep pumping them out to catch up.

All tho ur right they may have a little more time to prepare but if they dont prepare properly they will get rolled. We are by far on the same level as players on S130 which is almost 2 to 3 weeks maybe a month ahead of us. but with proper training information sharing and guild upgrade knowledge we have been able to become a strong living server
        Last edited by Kolinko; 03-28-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

just wait till you get the chance to share the same fate as s120 having to merge with 76. Then this will turn into a QQ thread

Comment

possible but i doubt it now as we just recieved our first merge wehve time to continue to all focus and further progress toward our 2nd merge i mean we are already ranked quite well in cross server ranking so i mean as long as we can continue to increase that rank it wont matter but only time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
              possible but i doubt it now as we just recieved our first merge wehve time to continue to all focus and further progress toward our 2nd merge i mean we are already ranked quite well in cross server ranking so i mean as long as we can continue to increase that rank it wont matter but only time will tell
              Ranking means jack. You can be ranked #8 and still win Guild Battle, If you have 150 inactives, and 50 actives, the ranking counts ALL of them, so you might be ranked #1 in total BR but still have 150 dead weight.

Comment

Understandable statement and agree with that its your only top 50 that truly matter yes. But like i said we lvl out almot equal to the players on server 130 and we started how much l8r thn them? and given moreand more time we are only bound to keep inrcreasing at a faster rate but when it comes to servers that have been up for a year to servers that hve been up for maybe 6 months then yes there would b a distinct difference but by then you should be honored to be considered to have mergedw ith that high content of a game or maybe im wrong? this is about competition right?

Comment

If you spend enough, you can always catch up, regardless of levels.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    If you spend enough, you can always catch up, regardless of levels.
                    This, what he says.

Comment

Of course in a cashing game who ever spends more will always be ahead (thats been established time and time again i cat control how much pp spend) but thats not the issue in this discusion. The topic at hand is bets way to go about server merges/and how best to pepare for a server merge so that you can be happy ad excited for server merges.

and i find Great Teamwork triumphs anything! cept mayb a millionaire casher lol
                      Last edited by Kolinko; 03-29-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Well the whole point of server merges is to make players spend more cash ^^ So best way to prepare is to get your credit card ready.

Comment

i hope s4 merge with s180 soon, this will be good merge.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Well the whole point of server merges is to make players spend more cash ^^ So best way to prepare is to get your credit card ready.
                            exactly ... when you are 87 merge with 64 .... seriously , our guild tried to merge with all the actif and highter level/br on one server ... and we were crushed like at bug by that guild on server 64 who also recruit them best players ... and we just stand nooooooooo chances at all. Than challenge = zero interrest. I wont place more $$$ I just lost interrest , I like the game , but dont care about gb , bgs anymore. Than if r2 plan was to make more money with money = big failure!!! well it work probably with other whale as well

Comment

Lmao i wasnt only referring to having lvl's ahead of us. What do u mean lvl dosn't mean anything...that's just **.
                              While im using the lvl 45 pvp set, They are using the lvl 55 ones. 1~2 weeks = around 1400~2800 crypt tokens ahead of us, 21~42 World boss more than us, Not to mention the Insignias from guild battles, Campaign blitzs, Farm Harvests, Arena rewards,bounties,farm,guild trees,kyanite plunders,etc

Comment

Working...
                              X