X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by Krispi View Post
    Ohh i do not agree with that, i'm a free player with lvl50 Legendary PVE set, unti 2 days ago i was in the 50-59 BG and i can tell you free players can really do some damage if they build their toons properly, i usually got around 500 honor per BG at least.
    "moderate cashers" Socket rods/crypt keys etc. Over a period of time that adds up to a lot of gems and extra stats. You said you're a free player...You'd be weaker in legend set than in pve set if you can't fully socket it.

Leave a comment:

• Krispi
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    I got level 50 legend in less than a month, via keys. 50-59 BG is easy to win for moderate cashers, freebies don't stand a chance in PVP..
    Ohh i do not agree with that, i'm a free player with lvl50 Legendary PVE set, unti 2 days ago i was in the 50-59 BG and i can tell you free players can really do some damage if they build their toons properly, i usually got around 500 honor per BG at least.

Leave a comment:

• R24907107
    replied
    Originally posted by anupras View Post
    That honor loss is R2's huge hit on you for not being a high level VIP. Face it, you have very little chances to gain honor especially if you are in 50-60 BG unless you wait few weeks to get talents up, at least lvl 55 pvp set, though you could get lvl 50 pve set overtime (which would be months). This has encouraged me to quit and im truly going to quit to a point im only gonna play like 5-15 min daily (also boosted by boredom this game offers with such lack of content and forcing you to play at CERTAIN TIME for daily events).
    Well, I'm tired of it! You have lvl 55+ in the Bg that are Elite Warriors??? And, they go around beating higher levels like they were noobs???? Give me a break! And, while I'm not a lvl 9VIP, I am a lvl6 - so that's not the problem. It's obvious R2/7 Roads doesn't give a ****, or they'd have answered one of the many threads on this subject. But, they're idea of keeping their players happy is to do nothing at all - say nothing at all. I really used to enjoy BG as it was/is a battle challenge. But, I'm NOT going to fight someone that beats me quite handily just to discover I'm loosing hundreds of honor because he/she is only an Elite Warrior when I'm a Champion!!!! It's totally the stupidest thing I think I've ever seen in a game - STUPID - STUPID - STUPID!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RealZabbad
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Mr Jones what is your level and BR please?
    I am a 59 Archer with 37k~ br, the reduced br is mostly because of my % astrals, but that aside, I'll be getting a huge boost tomorrow when I get the crypts mount.

Should be noted that even with this br I more or less fight on par with those at 40-42k, I win more often than I lose (fyi I am Jones).
    Last edited by RealZabbad; 03-30-2013, 09:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Mr Jones what is your level and BR please?

Leave a comment:

• HoarderJones
    replied
    That honor loss is R2's huge hit on you for not being a high level VIP. Face it, you have very little chances to gain honor especially if you are in 50-60 BG unless you wait few weeks to get talents up, at least lvl 55 pvp set
    I must have recharged at least 20k balens by now so I'm far from weak with very little to go until I'm vip level 5, even so I would still lose a ton of honor.

And no, I do not have very little chances to gain honor, I usally net 20-30 kills that gives me over 1k honor per bg, but there are occations where i lose huge amounts to way stronger players, just seems so silly.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    That honor loss is R2's huge hit on you for not being a high level VIP. Face it, you have very little chances to gain honor especially if you are in 50-60 BG unless you wait few weeks to get talents up, at least lvl 55 pvp set, though you could get lvl 50 pve set overtime (which would be months). This has encouraged me to quit and im truly going to quit to a point im only gonna play like 5-15 min daily (also boosted by boredom this game offers with such lack of content and forcing you to play at CERTAIN TIME for daily events).
    I got level 50 legend in less than a month, via keys. 50-59 BG is easy to win for moderate cashers, freebies don't stand a chance in PVP..

Leave a comment:

• anupras
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No bug.
    It doesn't only on rank but on the your "numerical" honor.
    Both of you could be "Crusader" but your honor is higher than his.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X