Battle Ground - Honor bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ground - Honor bugged?

So, Iv'e been doing the battle grounds for quite some time now, which is all great and fun until you face someone that you can't beat even if you're
    full buffed and keep on losing 200-400 honor per death only to receive 35 honor upon killing a fellow crusader. This can't be intended can it? Because that would just be bad on so many levels.

No bug.
    It doesn't only on rank but on the your "numerical" honor.
    Both of you could be "Crusader" but your honor is higher than his.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

That honor loss is R2's huge hit on you for not being a high level VIP. Face it, you have very little chances to gain honor especially if you are in 50-60 BG unless you wait few weeks to get talents up, at least lvl 55 pvp set, though you could get lvl 50 pve set overtime (which would be months). This has encouraged me to quit and im truly going to quit to a point im only gonna play like 5-15 min daily (also boosted by boredom this game offers with such lack of content and forcing you to play at CERTAIN TIME for daily events).

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
        That honor loss is R2's huge hit on you for not being a high level VIP. Face it, you have very little chances to gain honor especially if you are in 50-60 BG unless you wait few weeks to get talents up, at least lvl 55 pvp set, though you could get lvl 50 pve set overtime (which would be months). This has encouraged me to quit and im truly going to quit to a point im only gonna play like 5-15 min daily (also boosted by boredom this game offers with such lack of content and forcing you to play at CERTAIN TIME for daily events).
        I got level 50 legend in less than a month, via keys. 50-59 BG is easy to win for moderate cashers, freebies don't stand a chance in PVP..

Comment

That honor loss is R2's huge hit on you for not being a high level VIP. Face it, you have very little chances to gain honor especially if you are in 50-60 BG unless you wait few weeks to get talents up, at least lvl 55 pvp set
          I must have recharged at least 20k balens by now so I'm far from weak with very little to go until I'm vip level 5, even so I would still lose a ton of honor.

And no, I do not have very little chances to gain honor, I usally net 20-30 kills that gives me over 1k honor per bg, but there are occations where i lose huge amounts to way stronger players, just seems so silly.

Comment

Mr Jones what is your level and BR please?
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Mr Jones what is your level and BR please?
              I am a 59 Archer with 37k~ br, the reduced br is mostly because of my % astrals, but that aside, I'll be getting a huge boost tomorrow when I get the crypts mount.

Should be noted that even with this br I more or less fight on par with those at 40-42k, I win more often than I lose (fyi I am Jones).
              Last edited by RealZabbad; 03-30-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Well, I'm tired of it! You have lvl 55+ in the Bg that are Elite Warriors??? And, they go around beating higher levels like they were noobs???? Give me a break! And, while I'm not a lvl 9VIP, I am a lvl6 - so that's not the problem. It's obvious R2/7 Roads doesn't give a ****, or they'd have answered one of the many threads on this subject. But, they're idea of keeping their players happy is to do nothing at all - say nothing at all. I really used to enjoy BG as it was/is a battle challenge. But, I'm NOT going to fight someone that beats me quite handily just to discover I'm loosing hundreds of honor because he/she is only an Elite Warrior when I'm a Champion!!!! It's totally the stupidest thing I think I've ever seen in a game - STUPID - STUPID - STUPID!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  I got level 50 legend in less than a month, via keys. 50-59 BG is easy to win for moderate cashers, freebies don't stand a chance in PVP..
                  Ohh i do not agree with that, i'm a free player with lvl50 Legendary PVE set, unti 2 days ago i was in the 50-59 BG and i can tell you free players can really do some damage if they build their toons properly, i usually got around 500 honor per BG at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispi View Post
                    Ohh i do not agree with that, i'm a free player with lvl50 Legendary PVE set, unti 2 days ago i was in the 50-59 BG and i can tell you free players can really do some damage if they build their toons properly, i usually got around 500 honor per BG at least.
                    "moderate cashers" Socket rods/crypt keys etc. Over a period of time that adds up to a lot of gems and extra stats. You said you're a free player...You'd be weaker in legend set than in pve set if you can't fully socket it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispi View Post
                      free players can really do some damage if they build their toons properly.
                      Do you really think i'm going to waste 3 months of my life for lvl 50 pve set? Also legendary? Building toon properly is very easy, but maxing it takes ages.

Comment

In truth BG can be frustrating. But your losses are no different to other players so its an even playing field, ie if someone has more honor than you, and you kill them you will get additional honor. I hate losing 200 honor to someone as strong as me, but lets be fair, BG is a battleground not a play ground, so choose your oppenants wisely.. i see so many archers attacking knights.... WHY lol they are built to smash us lol i go for mages and archers.. and knights when they are dominating my team. Be wise and you willl not lose honor
                        SUPERIORMAN
                        SERVER 82
                        GUILD LEGAL-RO
                        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                        WINGS - CHECK
                        RHINO - CHECK
                        LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

good in theory but u forgot one thing other people attack u as well and u lose just as much as if u attacked them xD

Comment

yeah BG is just .... stupid im lvl 54 so bg is still rough for me but i was haveing a god day 13 kill no deaths was good but then some weak weak weak knight with dryads X6 comes along kills me i lose 400 honor so by the end of the BG i had -112 honor for 13 kills how is this fair? either the R2 devs are tierrible at math, ...., or are just plain stupid =D
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-17-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Don't waltz into cartville. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X