Amount of Gold able to be held in Castle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amount of Gold able to be held in Castle

Can the upper limit of the warehouse be increase again? My current warehouse lvl is 64 and im able to held 2.7 mil gold, But the problem is that the prices of many things rise at higher lvls, and only holding 2.7 mil does not help much. Im currently enchanting a lvl 60 leg equip and to rise it to the next lvl I need 783k gold, and after that I still need 2 more lvls of enchanting. Just with one enchantment lvl it takes 30% of the max gold im able to carry.

You can still accumulate gold though... just not by natural, incremental means.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      You can still accumulate gold though... just not by natural, incremental means.
      What i mean is that the cost of things keep on increasing the higher the lvl it gets. The last enchanting lvl of a lvl 60 leg equip is 911k. That means that with a warehouse at lvl 64, and if u have the amount of max gold ur allowed to hold on hand (2.7mil) u'd only be able to grow 3 lvls at a time. Now the new lvl 70 sets are coming up and i am complete positive that the sets for those items will be a lot higher than the lvl 60's, so having a max capacity of 2.7 mil and only having it increase by 120k per lvl, itll be a pain to mass enchant those sets.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        What i mean is that the cost of things keep on increasing the higher the lvl it gets. The last enchanting lvl of a lvl 60 leg equip is 911k. That means that with a warehouse at lvl 64, and if u have the amount of max gold ur allowed to hold on hand (2.7mil) u'd only be able to grow 3 lvls at a time. Now the new lvl 70 sets are coming up and i am complete positive that the sets for those items will be a lot higher than the lvl 60's, so having a max capacity of 2.7 mil and only having it increase by 120k per lvl, itll be a pain to mass enchant those sets.
        Eh, you can still freely get more gold via WB though - and let's be honest, that's the true accumulator. You're only penalized natural growth, harvesting and other miniscule bumps.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Eh, you can still freely get more gold via WB though - and let's be honest, that's the true accumulator. You're only penalized natural growth, harvesting and other miniscule bumps.
          ok, then lets put a scenerio in mind: here are the aspects of the scenerio:

1) You realize that in a week ur going to need a lot of gold, lets say some 10 million gold, so u start saving now
          2) on average u make about 600k gold in wb
          3)u make 2 wb's per day
          4) ur warehouse is lvl 65 and is able to store 2.82 million gold
          6) ur daily city gold production is 18k (no mines to make this simple)
          7) u only plant gold seeds those days, but those seeds u use to cover miscellanious expenses for the day

So with this sceniro in mind, u start saving up gold a week in advance. But oh no, its the 2nd day since u started but uve already reached the amount of gold u can carry. With the current upper limit of the warehouse, u will reach the max amount of gold in 2 days if you save. 4wb's*600k=2.4mil gold, 18k*48hrs= 864k gold. 2.4 mil+ 864k = 3.264 mil gold>2.82 mil gold.

This is why i think the upper limit of the max gold u can carry should be increase. You can easily reach that limit in 2 days at the higher lvls.

Comment

It's good to think far ahead. But with you holding that amount of gold, you'll get plundered more often than not.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              It's good to think far ahead. But with you holding that amount of gold, you'll get plundered more often than not.
              thats wat city protection tokens are for. To protect ur city for a set amount of time so that you can gather the gold nessecary for what ur going to do.

Comment

You still can enchant an L60L consecutively three times - even at descending max enchant - under your cap though. If you want more, then you have to eat the incrementals. How often do you need to do that anyway?

Comment

thats something he would do maybe 4 times, but i still think its worth it increasing the max limit as gold is a daily received consumable, even if you dont play... Plus i dont like being in the red :P
                  SUPERIORMAN
                  SERVER 82
                  GUILD LEGAL-RO
                  VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                  WINGS - CHECK
                  RHINO - CHECK
                  LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

one solution - don't open mail from WB. One way to store gold for quick access when you need it, lasts for 30 days

Comment

Working...
                    X