Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Five Server Merge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    No, I just dislike ignorant people who clearly don't research the forum and spam the **** out of it for every single little thing. I don't like R2 to be honest I agree with most of the people who complain here over and over again. The thing that is different from me than you is I deal with it and not QQ all over the forum making it unreadable. It is tiring to read posts over and over about the same freaking subjects. Bugs everywhere, lag, wb dying in 2 min, blah blah blah. All these answers are easily found if you just do a quick search. If you are too lazy to search then don't post.
    Here is what just happened in Duel, notice the smooth workings, this happened first, then I logged off again. Re-opened browser, cleared cache,
    closed browser, then re-logged in to Wartune. This is after doing everything that has been written at this site to prevent this problem.
    This is not a problem at my end, this is clear bandwidth overload at R2's end. I have read many many statements at this forum expressing
    this exact same concern. This is the only site that I have ever had to go to this length to have work correctly. My system functions fine
    everywhere else I go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DUAL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1666182

I'm a 3.8 Purdue graduate, an Electrical Engineer, who presently is teaching at a collegiate level.

It is you who is showing total ignorance to an obvious problem that is tantamount to R2 committing Fraud against it's paid supporters.

Go back under the rock you crawled out from you disgusting shill.

Comment

duoble posed

Comment

i have done the cache 4 times and restarted my com 4 and tried 3 browsers and still stuck on 7/16 it has been hrs and hrs now
        Snakeman needs to kill

Comment

First of all I already told you I agree that R2 pretty much sucks as a company and are greedy. That they should be doing a much better job with there game and stop creating too many servers. I also am not going lie as I did post a few complaint threads as well. Thing is I don't spam complaints all over the forum and be ignorant and not do a quick search on topics first. If there is a topic already made. I post in it. I do not create another one just bc. I think you are lying that you are Electrical Engineer. If you were that smart then you would know how to use a search feature about your problems and not spam the forums with this garbage.
          Now you call me a liar, vilifying is the tool of the uneducated. This is a new problem that has never before occurred with this server. It started with the
          merging of 5 servers into one. If you had one ounce of brains you would realize it is you that can not find any other thread on this topic, and the
          reason for that is your ignorance in even being able to read and understand what this thread is about.
          Last edited by pjraven; 03-30-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pjraven View Post
            Now you call me a liar, vilifying is the tool of the uneducated, this is a new problem that has never before occurred with this server. It started with the
            merging of 5 servers into one. If you had one ounce of brains you would realize it is you that can not find any other thread on this topic, and the
            reason for that is your ignorance in even being able to read and understand what this thread is about.
            If you actually re-read your first post the topic was about world boss ending in 4mins. Then in another post you brought up some different **** that had nothing to do with the original topic. So yes I am going along with the topic and that is do research bc if you done your search you would have found a numerous amount of thread about WB dying in a little time.

Comment

If you actually re-read your first post the topic was about world boss ending in 4mins. Then in another post you brought up some different **** that had nothing to do with the original topic. So yes I am going along with the topic and that is do research bc if you done your search you would have found a numerous amount of thread about WB dying in a little time.
              My original post was just the beginning of describing all the problems this merge has caused, you go re-read it. The TOPIC OF THIS THREAD IS "5 Server Merge" and all the problems that it has caused. It was and will continue to be a description of everything this merge has caused.

Get out of my thread and go troll somewhere else.

Just how ignorant are you?

Comment

This thread should be locked =/ Original post was answered and now it's just back and forth bickering.

Merge happened. World Boss adjusts itself within a day or two. Your computer sucks whether you want to admit it or not.. Go fix it or buy a new one.
                R2 doesn't care about your whining, my whining or anyone else's whining. As long as the game is still producing cash they're going to keep their policies and procedures that keep them from caring about players ^^ Deal with it

Comment

You're right, actually it turned out my ISP is having trouble, causing bandwidth flow problems at my end.

My pc is state of the art.

Please delete this thread.

Comment

I will close it for you.... interesting issue with the isp tho...
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                    X