Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 will you fix this site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 will you fix this site?

Im tired of seeing so many complaints of people saying how this game sucks so many hacks, bugs etc. I AGREEE!!!!!!
    I dont want to see this niehter does any company FIX THE GAMES PLEASE/ making life worse /_\
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
    Im tired of seeing so many complaints of people saying how this game sucks so many hacks, bugs etc. I AGREEE!!!!!!
    I dont want to see this niehter does any company FIX THE GAMES PLEASE/ making life worse /_\
    No worries bro, just give them time, in time they will fix the bugs, if the bugs are not fixed in this coming patch part 2, it will be fixed in the next patch or after that.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      No worries bro, just give them time, in time they will fix the bugs, if the bugs are not fixed in this coming patch part 2, it will be fixed in the next patch or after that.
      :O Have you seen the amoutns of bugs from the recent patch?
      They only want money -_-
      www.bbb.org Pleae file a complaint about r2 here ^^
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

black screens,freezing all the time .massive lag shty support guild battle and also world map constantly freezing lmao keep giving them your money they dont care about the players only there money get it thru your head already bugs galore and people still hack and get away with it i see it all the time nothing new they dont care...PS fixing this ♥♥♥♥ game already always log in and get stuck on 7/16 loading so stupid there rich as hell and cant even fix one game lol
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-30-2013, 01:37 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          or maybe next years or so ... but be patient people

Comment

Working...
          X