Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Average amount of gold to obtain 1000 astral exp?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average amount of gold to obtain 1000 astral exp?

Does anyone have that figure (after many many experiments) ?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

i found out that certain timing gives better rates. On good time, 600k. Bad, over 800k+. I always test with 100k before spamming gold on astrals. But that's just me. Since none of my guild spend on astral anymore since the misfortune disaster lol.

Comment

By timing, you mean certain time of the day?
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        By timing, you mean certain time of the day?
        Yeah certain time of the day. For me at least.

Comment

Is this using the normal green and under sell or a flat out cash everything in?

Comment

now, i just spen 500K gold and get around 500 exp - sell all green and white -

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Is this using the normal green and under sell or a flat out cash everything in?
              Anything. Just wanted to know what's the best.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, I'm around 600-750k for 1k XP. Selling greens.

Comment

before patch 400k~500k for 1k astral exp
                  after patch 600k~800k for 1k astral exp
                  im selling greens....

Comment

I have an extensive spreadsheet with millions of gold spent on both selling and keeping greens, post patch.

Selling greens offers more star points, but less experience per gold, so it's best if you still need oranges, but once you're done, immediately switch to keeping.

Keeping greens is better experience per gold, even after factoring in energine purchases.

I average, factoring in star points as experience via energines, 427.26 gold per experience keeping greens. So it would require 427,260 gold for 1000 exp, on average.

Not factoring in star points as experience it's about 463.55 gold per experience. So it would required 463,550 gold for 1000 experience, if you have no intentions of using energines.

Obviously these are averages, so you may do significantly better or worse than this occasionally. In the long run, it will come out to be something similar to this.

Comment

I get 1k astral points per about 600 - 700k. (selling greens)

Zaaqen, generally u are saying that post patch it's better to use greens exp? What' s the average gold per exp when selling greens?

Comment

Im running around 450-600k per 1k xp eating all greens

Comment

Not factoring in star points it's 558.6 gold per exp selling greens. After factoring in energines it's 481.95 gold per exp.

Again, it's significantly more star points, and a lot more attempts (which means more chances of naturally getting oranges). If you still need the oranges, it's definitely the way to go. If you do not, the exp loss adds up pretty quickly.
                          Last edited by Zaaqen; 03-30-2013, 08:08 AM.

Comment

If you are levelling astrals: sell white only and engulf everything else. If you are saving star points: sell everything. After 1.5 patch there are significantly more white astrals and less blue. This means you can level astrals at the same rate as before, but only if you use green astrals. What is harder is saving star points. This has been done intentionally to make getting the new red astrals more difficult.

Comment

Working...
                            X