Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battles Won By Default - No Prizes

Hey everyone,

This is the first time it has happened in our guild, but our Guild Battle tonight has been won by Default because the other guild is dead. Even though we won, we still haven't received any prizes for the Guild Battle. Just like any contest or tournament out there, I think R2 should give the winning team the prizes they deserve for winning. A lot of work and efforts put into a guild should be recognized and compensated, either than walking away from it.

Hopefully we can see some changes made, and have the prizes be awarded for a WIN.

this happened to me on monday and it came in a mail a few days later
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

I hope you get your prize! This happened to another guild and I felt awful for them. It's not like it's the winner's fault the other guild didn't show.
      AyaSnow
      Phoenix
      Server 58

Comment

It has been posted before on here that defaulted batles result in no prize for winner. The default only happens if the other guild disbands. So look at it this way, you are not battling anyone, you don't have to show, you don't have to take time out of your game to do this.
        Last edited by Serrin; 03-31-2013, 07:05 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

And you are not getting the honor or the insignia's that you deserve for being in the top 8 simply because someone else knew they would lose, so didnt show, possibly on purpose to prevent them from getting prize?
          Maybe R2games should make it work the way it is supposed to instead of players 'settling' for their screwups.

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
            And you are not getting the honor or the insignia's that you deserve for being in the top 8
            Lol. You get the honor and insignias for winning a battle, not because you happen to be in a top 8 guild. You "deserve" nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X