Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please listen to your customers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please listen to your customers

Dear R2

You have a pretty good game in Wartunes, allowing both paying or non paying customers to enjoy benefits together, albeit at different rates or strength/experience.

I can understand that your desire to grow as a Company rests on your ability to grow your revenues, thus making it more enticing for customers to spend cash on items is a necessity.

However, more importantly is that you need to respect your customers by providing a quality product first, and then grow your revenues. This interestingly serves both yourself and customers together.

Currently, it appears to me, and judging by the various posts on this forum a lot of other customers, that you seem more interested in attempting to grow your revenues at a rate that far outpaces your ability to provide a stable game, and therefore a quality product.

Firstly, you obviously need to restore gameplay to us (we are those things called "customers", not annoying insects that buzz around your head).
    Secondly, you need to rethink your strategy, which appears to be revenues first, customers second.
    Thirdly, you need to communicate with your customers, instead of burying your head in the sand and pretend all is ok.

Well, all is not OK. Remember, many fine products have fallen because of mis management and poorly run companies, don't add yourself to this list.

I am not a major "casher" I believe is ther term, however, I have invested money in your company through the purchase of balens on occasion, lasltly renewing my spirit covenant 2 hours before the latest crash, and that now sits ticking away without me gaining hte benefits from it.

I been hearing this trail of the spirit covenat care, how do you get htat?
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

buy it in shop, 1295 balens, last 30 days, providing we can string 30 days continual gaming together.

Comment

, lasltly renewing my spirit covenant 2 hours before the latest crash, and that now sits ticking away without me gaining hte benefits from it.[/QUOTE]

The two hours thing i here ppl saying teh get fro free. and ty
        Game: Wartune
        Server: 2 Edena Village
        Class: Mage
        Name: Mary Magdalene
        Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
        Flying with the fishes,
        Or maybe in the Ocean,
        swimming with the pigeons,
        See my world is Different.

Comment

stoopi.... the response would most likely be.... so not spam the ticket system provide tickets with more detailed info about the issue..and do not send identical tickets because it turns the staff into frogs and they spend most of the day saying readit readit readit
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Kit

I have filed a ticket, but seriously, it is now 3 days, do the techs not know they have a problem?

Has the hamster died that powers the servers through his little wheel?

Apologies for sarcasm, but this is very serious, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the lack of communication for this problem.

Tell us, we are grown up intelligent adults, we have brains, can reason and everything. but we are being treated like 2 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoopi View Post
              Secondly, you need to rethink your strategy, which appears to be revenues first, customers second.
              Thinking on that, has R2 even done anything that shows they give a **** about customers? Like the needs and wants? without trying to boost income?

Comment

nice post stoopi....but its a shame this guys having tech like this no1 say anything

Comment

lol when the moderators log off you know its bad!!! alot of lost money i cant say that much so glad i dont spend any to start with but the ones that do sorry for your loses mine are heavy enough i can say that much and 1mil gol 2mil exp aint gonna cut it r2~ this is a massive *** up on all accounts fix this asap with nice reinburstment to all effected.

Comment

Though we don't see eye to eye, Kit does require sleep, ya know.

Comment

The paying customers seem to be staying and continuing to pay... Not sure what R2 is doing wrong...

Sure some of the events and bits are weighted in favour of a paying customer... but lets be honest that's normal for the game setting and type.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

If you don't think R2 is doing things wrong, you're just turning a blind eye. Some paying customers are, in fact, staying... Many are also leaving. The people who continue to pay are paying in spite of these problems, not because they don't exist, because of their desire to stay competitive.

R2 is certainly doing many things wrong. That doesn't stop people from enjoying parts of the game. 7Road seems to have done a pretty good job making the game. R2, not so much on the hosting. If I read Chinese decently, I would switch over right now and chalk up the time and money in my character as a loss.

Comment

I'm currently looking for alternatives but still playing right now. Just need a game where I can play more casually at my own pace instead of feeling like I need to be online at specific times every day for the events. Also turned too far into the pay to win category for my comfort. There have always been a few problems here and there but that is to be expected in almost any game but the degree of them has been a bit much since the patch.

Comment

Working...
                          X