Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

proposal for a new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proposal for a new server

I propose to make a server where all players can not invest money, no balens, to see players really value, not the one who invests more money in the game. Make a pilot server to see the reaction of the players, you have nothing to lose!

Originally posted by R23243018 View Post
    I propose to make a server where all players can not invest money, no balens, to see players really value, not the one who invests more money in the game. Make a pilot server to see the reaction of the players, you have nothing to lose!
    This been stated many times already. Please do a search about it. I know you posted this bc you were lazy to search since this is your first post. So please do a search next time. To answer your question though. No they won't do that bc everyone will just go there for now on. If theycan get everything for free then what makes people wanting to play in the other servers? Nothing. So therefore, R2 will lons of money from that.

Comment

Originally posted by R23243018 View Post
      you have nothing to lose!
      How do you propose to pay for the costs of running such server?

Comment

Probs is ever server some is up and run coste them mony with brandwith, server coste, diskspace for info.

No company make something some its free if its coste them mony so keep it up and run.

its like go in a computer store say can i get a computer i givit it back to you wen its have ben old and destoryed.

And leet see if you coustumer like the ide.

Comment

Working...
        X