Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

i wonder if the game skips turns on purpose in pvp solo arena to make more cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i wonder if the game skips turns on purpose in pvp solo arena to make more cash

    how many of you skip turns in solo arena, it happens to me quite a bit, and yes i cleaned my cache

  • #2
    It depends on the skills being cast... but if it's happening to you no matter which, it's either bloat or lag.

    Comment


    • #3
      even with lag i should take a turn, but its an archer, they have skill that they can do 2 turns dif skill

      Comment


      • #4
        IIRC, you're a mage. Which skill are you casting? Which skill is the said archer? Are you sure you aren't interrupting your own turn sometimes?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ysolar View Post
          even with lag i should take a turn, but its an archer, they have skill that they can do 2 turns dif skill
          if u are lag u will b missing turn..
          by missing turn means missing skill it will do normal attack instead.
          oh and if u pressed so many skill at 1 time it will auto cancel the before and put u into more delay....
          try doing cata and u can see u had 5 sec cd but on afk u can cast that skill...
          ☣CAIN☣

          Comment


          • #6
            hi

            Hi, there is no evil plan by the game to take more money in your question. The way it works is:

            Scenario 1:
            Archer shoots you first with Multi Shot then you set Fireball and he sets Simple Attack - then he will shoot first because his skill attack is faster.

            Scenario 2a:
            You shoot, he shoots, you wait a 1-3 seconds then click your skill - then he will shoot first because he put his skill faster

            Scenario 2b:
            You shoot, he shoots, you click fast your skill but because of lag it comes late - then he will shoot first because he put his skill faster

            Scenario 3:
            He shoots the freeze arrow which reduces your casting speed by 100% - then after that very high chance that he will shoot 2 times while you 1 time


            I hope these examples helped you to understand.

            Best of luck!

            Comment


            • #7
              does not seem rite to me, u all say they have adavantage in world boss and not arena, well um does not seem that way to me, i have noticed that more and more make archers, and soon there will be very few knights and less mages, is that what r2 games really wants, cuz thats what there gonna get soon

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                does not seem rite to me, u all say they have adavantage in world boss and not arena, well um does not seem that way to me, i have noticed that more and more make archers, and soon there will be very few knights and less mages, is that what r2 games really wants, cuz thats what there gonna get soon
                It sucks. Some of us feel your pain. I mean all you have to do is cast Holy Seal or your slower skills and you can bank on that archer pegging you twice. Focus instead on killing knights instead of archers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  and btw it also happens with knight to me, but not really other mages, granted most have quit the game so far, one guy spent a ton of cash and quit, prob wont ever play another r2game, he went crit mage and he could do good wb, but could not take the archers, and he was strong, they need to fix or will lose allot of people and later down the road have a very bad name

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i plan to keep focusing on the archers, atm i think we all should keep doing so, i really wish they made something for knights, to help them along, so many quit that might have paid a bit of cash, in a way, r2games u are screwing urself

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      It sucks. Some of us feel your pain. I mean all you have to do is cast Holy Seal or your slower skills and you can bank on that archer pegging you twice. Focus instead on killing knights instead of archers.
                      i focus on killing everyone no matter the class n i not a monster but hold my own as a knight ( except wb of course)

                      edit: archers are easy if u can deal dmg too! monsters of any class are indestructible except by their peers but the rest on equal, meh i'll fight them
                      Last edited by BrixunMortar; 03-30-2013, 10:28 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Omfg... Yeeeeettt annootthhheeerrr thread about this. First read the scenarios on first page, 2ndly learn to use normal attack between bolts(if mage) that way you dont lose that 1 sec each turn. If knight u can do the same, but just using slasher+us in rapid succesion is enough.
                        Now we come to the skill part. Depending on the skill itself, the execution time is different, starting skills are fastest(exception of intercept) then it pretty much becomes slower and slower the further down the skill tree the skill is. Delphic skills are always slow.. And ffs if you are a mage you should still be able to take an archer even if it double hits you... Just build the mage right.. Btw, that crit mage you used as an example.. Crit mage sucks outside of wb so yh it would probably lose, get EWD and focus on pdef/matk/hp

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Archers skills are quick to cast, well at least AS and MS are anyway. However I have come up against fellow archers myself or even mages, where one person misses a turn for no apparent reason, which allows the other to cast twice.
                          I however have never had this switch happen against a Knight, as far as I can remember. So I am presuming it is a tiny bit of lag, or very small differences in clicking the attack button. This may have something to do with the slow casting speed of knights, so only shows when facing archers or mages.

                          As for the benefits of Deep Freeze, knights can cast 2 types of shield to protect themselves. This gives the same effect as DF for an archer in that they both get turns without taking damage.

                          In essence it all depends on what skill you cast against what skill your opponent casts. I have lost turns against both mage and knights who cast the basic attack, while I am trying to cast any delphic skill.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            Omfg... Yeeeeettt annootthhheeerrr thread about this. First read the scenarios on first page, 2ndly learn to use normal attack between bolts(if mage) that way you dont lose that 1 sec each turn. If knight u can do the same, but just using slasher+us in rapid succesion is enough.
                            Now we come to the skill part. Depending on the skill itself, the execution time is different, starting skills are fastest(exception of intercept) then it pretty much becomes slower and slower the further down the skill tree the skill is. Delphic skills are always slow.. And ffs if you are a mage you should still be able to take an archer even if it double hits you... Just build the mage right.. Btw, that crit mage you used as an example.. Crit mage sucks outside of wb so yh it would probably lose, get EWD and focus on pdef/matk/hp
                            if you dont like it, dont read it, easy and simple, no one says you have to come to forums, omfg yet you are here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                              i plan to keep focusing on the archers, atm i think we all should keep doing so, i really wish they made something for knights, to help them along, so many quit that might have paid a bit of cash, in a way, r2games u are screwing urself
                              what lvl is your archers?
                              ☣CAIN☣

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X