cata boss DC issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cata boss DC issue?

ok so every time i fight the eye bosses in cata il get it down to last bar and they screen will totaly freeze my browser will crash then my entire cpu freezes up and i have to do a hard shutdown. i thought maybe my cpu was just a peice of **** so i tried it onmy friends high quality gameing cpu. guess what still screen freeze still browser crash still cpu freeze and crash, this problem is obviously not on my end and there are many people ive talked to that have same issue. dont give me a link to the "fix black screen" **** i tried that dident help. i spend money on this game idk why it feels like it has to **** me over every chance it gets. fix this please not fair i cant progress because of a game issue i have no control over P.S. the boss i die on cause of this every time it looks like il win easy then the freeze i get back online says i lost even when i have 25k HP and he has 1 bar and i always get afk mode on before the DC....

is this with cata boss 100? I have noticed lag occurs on the last bar very regularly, I suggest memorising your skills and tapping those buttons still it works
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

it happens on every eye boss past lvl 70 cata im on 90 now wich as i said i can beat easily but this dam DC thing xD thx for the tip il try it

Comment

Working...
      X