Knights block or archers crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supermogey View Post
    Knights gain rage from 1 attack, their weakest attack, so no knights do not gain rage from all attacks.
    Heart of Rage - A passive talent that gives a knight +10 to rage after each action

Divine Blessing - add Pdef and Hp and healing at 20%

Enhanced Block - Restore HP after every block

I suggest you research all of these passive talents and the benefits they give you, as they are anti archer talents on the whole.
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-31-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=supermogey;486637]
      Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

But knoghts can only effectively kill 2 classes with 2 seperate gemming situations. when i said archers could effectively kill 2 classes, i meant that they could do it without having to change gems,

I asked you to tell me another way of increasing patk excluding all the ways i listed that ive already done (thus pulling as much power out of the knights attack as i could).
      Knights can effectively kill 2 classes by gemming only 1 way.
      Equip Pdef and you can beat archers and other knights. Mages will kill you obviously.
      Archers with pdef equipped only will kill 1 class, Archers, but knights and mages will destroy them. (I know you can't see the knight thing now, but it happens)
      Or they equip Mdef and then they can beat no classes at all, because a mages AOE is too strong for them! And the lack of any Pdef makes them useless against knights or archers. Archers don't have good natural Pdef, it has to be socketed.

As for increasing the Patk of Knights I thought I did answer that as I indicated it was exactly the same way as for all other classes, there is no way to increase 1 stat that is not available to all classes. All classes have their own starting benefits, but after that they have access to exactly the same methods.
      Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-31-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Heart of Rage - A passive talent that gives a knight +10 to rage after each action

Divine Blessing - add Pdef and Hp and healing at 20%

Enhanced Block - Restore HP after every block

I suggest you research all of these passive talents and the benefits they give you, as they are anti archer talents on the whole.
        that hp healing thing is useless unless i have a mage healing me =P
        the rage thing, I already spoke about that before, it essentially cuts the costs of skills, but no gain from using them, lol

No what i meant was tell me a way i could increase my patk past the point I had already done it since you were insulting the way i built my knight because i was saying that knights patk was relatively weak. (yes ive done everything i can to increase it)
        You could be right that things will change, im not denying that, but obviously until i see that myself I'm not really going to see that side of it =P

Comment

Actually, the devs must have felt the knight was too squishy since in 1.6 they get 3x heal @ 35% of total HP. Archers can really keep up the heat with stacked AP via PvE 60. Rage generation for all classes isn't a problem anymore with initial clothes boost and said PvE set. Couple this with the new troops which will exacerbate the number of rounds it takes for the DDs to get through them versus knights. Couple *that* with the minimum damage rule (that no amount of PDEF can get around - except dmg reduction). Couple THAT with the standard debuff counters and one could have envisioned a boost was coming.

Not complaining of course as most archers get nuked into oblivion - until PvE sets come into play as gameplay changes at that point.

Comment

yes love your suggestion..im a knight and have 1k block and my enemy is an archer has 1k crit..i block his attack 1 time in a duel he hitted me with his arrow strike its always crit!

they should balance it"
            Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
              I would suggest you ask archers about there crit rate before you say it needs to be reduced. In WB the crit rate has gone up for everyone. I understand that some people may have to redo their toon to take advantage of that and it helps archers more than anyone, but the crit rate for archers has dropped since the last patch in everything other than WB. I dont know about the knights block rate but saying archers crit 99% of the time is a very inacurate comment
              Crit in World boss is reduced alot for archer if them have low crit, i have 2 archer one me 700 crit a low lvl archer them crit not so mutch them crit maby 1 of 5 attacks att world boss.

And my 65 archer crit maby 3-4 of 5 attacks.

Everything depends how hige crit them have higre crit give higre chance.

Higre hp or defens a monster or player have you higre need the critical stats be for that get a critical.

If a archer have very low critical them never crit and never get rage.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
              X