X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/16 compensation package should BE!

regarding - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....459#post486459

hey all,

ON GOING ISSUE STILL NOT RESOLVED, I AM NO LONGER ANGRY IM JUST DISAPPOINTED!

the compensation has to be substantial, for this if R2 wants to keeps its players LOYALITY AND RESPECT.

compensation I propose for all players:

50 soul crystals
    10 vip tokens per DAY loss
    2mill gold
    190 crypt tokens per DAY loss
    20 of each level 40, 50 & 60 legend stones
    10k kyanite
    1000 insignia
    20 easter eggs
    Experience Seed

I believe the above is a just reward for R2'S failure on this matter and further more it will show to US the players R2 has us in mind! I can not demand anything but can suggest what I think players would be happy with. Honour can not be given as I feel thats too unpredictable, although I would love it I feel the above is fair compensation package.

Also the above has to be given to everyone as the lousy compensation package you normally give do not even come close to what players normally make. Anyways just what peoples REALISTIC THOUGHTS on what should be given I personally think the above is fair.

Individually many could make more than what is on offer above but its not a replacement of losses, but something that would suffice as a fair deal between gamer and game maker!

If you agree pass this post on and get everyone to post as the more who agree the more R2 have to pay attention.
    Last edited by Superiorman; 03-31-2013, 08:37 AM.
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

This would be compensation for what?

I agree the usual compensation is not sufficient compared to what is lost and needs looked at. But as for your rewards above, I have no idea what you they would be compensation for, so can't really agree or disagree

Comment

theres a loading issue with some merged servers ie server 82 and many others. Player have not been able to log on or actually play for almost 2 days i have posted the link so people know what this is regarding
      SUPERIORMAN
      SERVER 82
      GUILD LEGAL-RO
      VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
      WINGS - CHECK
      RHINO - CHECK

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        This would be compensation for what?

I agree the usual compensation is not sufficient compared to what is lost and needs looked at. But as for your rewards above, I have no idea what you they would be compensation for, so can't really agree or disagree
        To tell you frankly the issue is always coming when GB started, once you refresh due to lag or delayed connection you wont able to get in game again for several hours. 1st GB = 4 hours, 2nd GB = 15 hours and 3rd GB = 2 hours. I agree with this compensation but what I want is an official statement from R2 what was the cause of 7/16 issues particularly on newly merged servers (S40,S66,S81,S85)
        S81 - xPinoyHide

Comment

Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
          theres a loading issue with some merged servers ie server 82 and many others. Player have not been able to log on or actually play for almost 2 days i have posted the link so people know what this is regarding
          Thanks for the link. Obviously that didn't effect me, but I do agree that the compensation needs looked at.

Comment

It would be nice if they sort the GB lag, its wasn't there before so obviously something has been broken when changing the GB stats to 3 days rather than 4. But requesting information doesn't normally arrive, so a request for the right compensation, should hopefully wake the tech team up to what should be given.
            SUPERIORMAN
            SERVER 82
            GUILD LEGAL-RO
            VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
            WINGS - CHECK
            RHINO - CHECK

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to report this “game bug”. We are aware of the issue and are working diligently to get it resolved as quickly as possible. We thank you for your effort and willingness to ensure the game remains ‘bug-free’ and continues to be an enjoyment for everyone. Thank you for your assistance.

~The R2Games Team

s82
              balder

This is all r2 are saying at the minute about the problem to me there happy enough to take your money then screw you over

Comment

s82
                balder

i agree with what your saying about compensation but really there going to give us **** all there not worried about there customers who have paid for vip and many other things in the game it would be nice get something like a reply that they are fixing the problem its been 2 days know the server has been down l would like lvl 50 stones and lvl 60 stones 10million gold and daru lvl 6 transposer and gems 20k insignas crypt keys crypt tokens and everything else under the sun that we all need now back to reality as if there going give us something that we all need i thought **** turpin was dead lol

Comment

I agree, there should be compensation! My mom and I play this game, but she is on an unaffected server. I would like some experince so I can try to get caught up to her! She's already leveled up once and is about to go on to level 50! Also, I have benn trying to get the 26 day log in pack but this happened right after my 25th log in. Either fix this today or give me a whole lot of compensation!

Comment

I agree about there needing to be compensation, but they will do it for everyone on the server, so it will be unfair. Some people have been off the site completely for 2 days, while others can somehow still get on and just have some issues doing certain things. and some servers have almost no issues. If they give to everyone it is ridiculous. But that is the way they always handle this type of issue. The compensation needs to be given out to those effected depending on how badly it effected them, and it should be enough to honestly compensate for what they lost over the period. This is a competitive game and to have some people making gains, even if only minor gains, can totally put you as a player at a complete disadvantage. I am sure that once this comes on, at least a few of those who I was generally equally matched against, will be unbeatable.

Comment

compensation would be nice, cos so far we missed 7x WB / i count redoga aswell cos i dont think R2 will make work game today/ so if i count 700k gold+daru +- for me its around 5kk daru and gold which i lost at wb, + farm, + no exp, no kyanid,no MP,no campaign, cata tockens r biggest lose for me,and egg event cos we lost 8 eggs so far

but r2 r ignorants so we get nothing or something rly rly rly rly hillarious like allways

so my suggestion gave us that hillarious compensation like u allways do + add at least that event eggs or make extension for us

Name: Gabka
                      Guild: Sky*Walk
                      lvl: 65 archy
                      current mode: disapointed realist

Comment

[...]

50 soul crystals
                        2mill gold
                        10k kyanite
                        1000 insignia
                        20 easter eggs
                        Experience Seed
                        [...]
                        Add to that list some 2h vip cards or vip bonus days since many vips lost vip days.
                        What's funny is that after encountering same problem on s40-s66-s81-s85 server (thread later moved here), even after 5 days, when that problem arises on a different server (s63-s80-s82), they are still unable to fix it.

I suggest hiring some profesionals!
                        Last edited by R26339337; 03-31-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

hey all,

ON GOING ISSUE STILL NOT RESOLVED, I AM NO LONGER ANGRY IM JUST DISAPPOINTED!

the compensation has to be substantial, for this if R2 wants to keeps its players LOYALITY AND RESPECT.

50 soul crystals
                          2mill gold
                          10k kyanite
                          1000 insignia
                          20 easter eggs
                          Experience Seed

I believe the above is a just reward for R2'S failure on this matter and further more it will show to US the players R2 has us in mind! I can not demand anything but can suggest what I think players would be happy with. Honour can not be given as I feel thats too unpredictable, although I would love it I feel the above is fair compensation package.

Also the above has to be given to everyone as the lousy compensation package you normally give do not even come close to what players normally make. Anyways just what peoples REALISTIC THOUGHTS on what should be given I personally think the above is fair.

Individually many could make more than what is on offer above but its not a replacement of losses, but something that would suffice as a fair deal between gamer and game maker!

If you agree pass this post on and get everyone to post as the more who agree the more R2 have to pay attention.
                          well 3 mio gold pr day and 15 mio exp pr day.... 250 tokens pr day etc.
                          Server :[S82] Beverstone Mount
                          Player name: Kathania
                          Guild Name: Resistance & EU-Leaque
                          Player Level:67
                          Curent Mood: Mommy is getting angry now

Comment

Humm vip cards are not useful for a vip player as they stay vip and it auto renews.... but im pretty sure most vip players would be happy with just not losing there vip tokens (i would personally)
                            Last edited by Superiorman; 03-31-2013, 03:26 PM.
                            SUPERIORMAN
                            SERVER 82
                            GUILD LEGAL-RO
                            VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                            WINGS - CHECK
                            RHINO - CHECK

Comment

Why Oh Why cant they just tell us paying customers what The hell is going on. to be left out in the cold with no response is just dam bad customer services.
                              But hey !!! on the bright side i have managed to consume 2 Easter eggs with out getting any crumbs on my keyboard
                              I do hope they wake up before the Easter break. As for the compensation i do agree it should be better for those effected as well as across the server.
                              Ever hopefull iceeater

Comment

Working...
                              X