X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for guild battle ( gb )

Server : S45 Mirage Desert

Situación:
    Desde la última actualización donde se estableció que solamente 8 Gremios pueden participar de la Batalla de Gremios, se ha producido un desarreglo muy grande en todo el juego.-
    Esto se suma a otras situaciones para las cuales no conozco que exista una reglamentación al respecto.-

a) Todos los Guilds dejan en su lista de integrantes a jugadores que hace mucho tiempo ( más de un mes ) que no se conectan para que su BR no disminuya, logrando mantener asÃ* su posición en el ranking aunque esta no es real.-
    b) No se conoce limitación para que un jugador pueda o no participar en la Guild Battle (GB), razón por la cual existe un gran movimiento de jugadores de un Guild a otro logrando participar en mas de una batalla en el mismo dÃ*a. Estos movimientos hacen recordar a los Mercenarios-
    c) El limitar de la manera en que se hizo la cantidad de Guilds participantes en la GB, hace que muchos jugadores dejen el juego ya que no es posible participar en una de las actividades más competitivas del jugo.-
    d) AsÃ* mismo, el no poder participar en las GB, hace que no se puedan obtener Puntos de Honor e Insignias, ambos sumamente necesarios para adquirir equipamiento acorde al nivel de cada jugador.-
    e) Lo mencionado en los puntos c) y d) motivan que muchos jugadores dejen su Guild y soliciten su incorporación a los que están en el Top 8 del ranking, motivando la existencia de Guilds sin jugadores activos y lo peor, es que al no estar motivados para mejorar su equipamiento, se retiren del juego.-

A efectos de mejorar sustancialmente el relacionamiento entre jugadores, haciendo el juego más atractivo y con mayores incentivos, se realizan las siguientes

SUGERENCIAS:

1.- Ningún jugador podrá participar de la Guerra de Gremios si no ha permanecido un mÃ*nimo de 48 horas en el mismo, contadas a partir del momento en que se dan a conocer los enfrentamientos para el próximo evento”.-

2.- Todo jugador que alcance el estado offline de “ very long “, será eliminado de la lista de integrantes del respectivo Guild, pasando al status de sin gremio con las mismas caracterÃ*sticas que adquiere un jugador que deja voluntariamente un gremio “

3.- Los dÃ*as Martes, Jueves y Sábados, realizar el evento de GB entre la cantidad de Guilds que estimen conveniente, elegidos al azar, siempre que hayan mantenido un promedio no menor a 20 jugadores ON LINE durante la semana anterior.-

4.- Implementar un sistema de Quest relacionadas exclusivamente con los Guild donde cada participante obtenga como premio, insignias, puntos de honor y puntos de wealth para su gremio por haberlas realizado.
    Las mismas pueden ser algunas para hacerlas en forma individual y otras para hacerlas en party solamente con integrantes del Guild.-

Gonna have to Google translate all of that X_X
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

I undertsna what you are saying but much of it has alreadt happened. the 48 hour thing i do not get ._.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Translations for this post:
        Server: S45 Mirage Desert
        Situación: since the last update where it was established that only 8 guilds can participate in the battle of guilds, there was a very large throughout the game disarrangement.-
        This adds to other situations for which I do not know that there is a regulation in this regard.

(a) all the Guilds left in your list of members players who for a long time (over one month) that they are not connected so that the BR does not decrease, thus maintaining its position in the ranking although this is not real.

(b) not known limitation so that a player can or not to participate in the Guild Battle (GB), reason why there is a great movement of players from a Guild to another managing to participate in more than one battle on the same day. These movements remind mercenaries-

(c) limiting the way in which the amount of Guilds participating in the GB, was made makes that many players leave the game since it is not possible to participate in one of the most competitive activities of the game.

d) Similarly, not to participate in the GB, makes that they can not obtain Honor points and badges, both extremely necessary to acquire equipment according to the level of each player.

(e) as mentioned in points c) and d) motivate that many players leave their Guild and request their incorporation to those who are in the Top 8 in the ranking, motivating the existence of Guilds without active players and worst, is that not being motivated to improve their equipment, be removed from the game.-

For the purpose of substantially improving the relationship between players, making the game more attractive and stronger incentives, the following suggestions are made:

"1. No player may participate in the guilds battle has not been a minimum of 48 hours in the same, counted from the time they are made known the clashes for the next event".

"2. Any player who reaches the status offline"very long", will be removed from the list of members of the respective Guild, passing to the status of no Guild with the same characteristics that acquired a player who voluntarily leave a Guild"

3 Day Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, make the event of GB between the amount of Guilds that they deem suitable, chosen at random, provided that they have maintained one average of not less than 20 players ON LINE during the previous week.

4 Implement a system of Quest exclusively related to the Guild where each participant you get as a prize, insignias, honor points and points of wealth to your Guild by having them made.
        They can be some to make them individually and others to make them party only with members of the Guild.

Comment

Originally posted by lihugo View Post

"1. No player may participate in the guilds battle has not been a minimum of 48 hours in the same, counted from the time they are made known the clashes for the next event".

"2. Any player who reaches the status offline"very long", will be removed from the list of members of the respective Guild, passing to the status of no Guild with the same characteristics that acquired a player who voluntarily leave a Guild"
          I do not agree with these.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Why not ? give some reason please..... maybe i understand what you said.

Comment

Working...
            X