how do you take world boss, share your secrets here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you take world boss, share your secrets here

i have been tanking, and sometimes works well, i use 100 vouchers and get in the top 6 if the game decides to let me have some double hits and doesnt lag, what are ur secrets, btw i am a mage with 29k br, good luck to u all and i hope some of the threads i have put out there also help, i still think archers are very favored in this game, maybe we complain enough they will fix the issue and make wb more fair

27k br mage, most often in top 3.. sometimes i can even compete with the revivers (unless its the top archer) .. fast and simple:
    thunder
    double bolt spam.

This .. so not complicated combo competes with archers that have better br then me:P and beat most of them.. only 2 archers can compete with me atm.

Comment

Not much to share - insofar as a knight. 50% + norm revives + crit + 65k BR = low top 10. Max for 5th or so. If it's a full house, forget it.

Comment

If the game is not lagging, I would manually do it, cause i can do auto attacks (or double attacks, whatever you call it), thus giving me more gold... But if the game is lagging, i just afk, because i noticed that it gives more gold compared when i do it manually (when the game is lagging, take note). This way, i would save myself from stress.
        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          27k br mage, most often in top 3.. sometimes i can even compete with the revivers (unless its the top archer) .. fast and simple:
          thunder
          double bolt spam.

This .. so not complicated combo competes with archers that have better br then me:P and beat most of them.. only 2 archers can compete with me atm.
          and how many balens/vouchers does that cost you per WB?

How many balens/vouchers are the archers spending in comparison?
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Okay From a Mages Stand Point

yes I could get all our passiv skills obviously Then make sure to have Thunderer maxed and Go for Double hits (in order to do this when your usin your defult fireball you want to tap your lightning) after you gt your doublehit and build enough rage again with thunderer. Also I drop Pdef astral to increase Critical Dmg seeing as you seem to Crit more often in WB. Then your next Goa is to alway make sure your Gaurd are behind you assuming you can fully tank the WB. Also you can only typically get 2 to 3 Double attacks in a row so your best bet is to try to time those out in order with your Thunderer. Some popewhen can tank it withou mdef also Put the ASTRAL tht Reflects Dmg because sometimes itmay reflect on the Special ad deal 50k DMG back to the WB

Also try Switching Crit Gems in while yor i WB to axmize your crit chance

My Best advice on WB maximzing our dmg

Comment

my archer just auto and doing pretty decent.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                and how many balens/vouchers does that cost you per WB?

How many balens/vouchers are the archers spending in comparison?
                200 vouchers. that's it.

.. I forgot to add, with vouchers I can tank all hits and I am in front.... but all top 10 players should be able to do that.

Been a while since I did without vouchers.. but I did score top 10 even without, the few times I've done that.

They have atleast full vouchers, it depends on from time to time... sometimes i beat constant revivers (not the top 2, but others i might stand a chance against)
                Last edited by krackenker; 04-01-2013, 06:43 AM.

Comment

If you have lvl 50 knights and 50% voucher bonus...a knight wont die in the battle.
                  Personaly i like the knights in front, it seems that the double atacks are much easier to execute if the boss doesn't directly atack you.

Comment

Server 112 (merged with 115 and 118 iirc), 43k BR Mage, 65 starting rage, Lv4 Pristine Sniper + Lv4 Enhanced Determination, troops behind (middle row).

I can get 5 double attacks in, but is hard to time correctly. Read a reply to another thread that said troops in middle row make this easier to do because of the shorter attack animation. It seems to work.

My Rotation:
                    1. Thunderer
                    2. Reg + RoF
                    3. Reg + Bolt
                    4. Reg + Bolt
                    5. Reg + Bolt
                    6. Reg + RoF

Steps 3 and 6 are the ones I have the most difficulty timing correctly.

With 50% boost and revives I usually hit the top 10, need to go full 100% for even a chance at top 3.
                    Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 04-01-2013, 09:15 PM.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

If we share our secret, it won't be a secret anymore
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

Put my troops in back. Get all voucher buff. Pop a 70 patk potion (10k in guild store) and afk. I usually get 750k gold/balens by the end. Level 71 archer 42k br.

Comment

Working...
                        X