This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Yeah, power creep. It makes sense - but I didn't expect it so soon. It feels kinda raw.

Good news is that there's a limit. Bad news is you can still purchase half the entire set's worth.
    And there's another good news. All players' $$ are limited. If they decide to splurge on this set, they'll be more limited when the L70 sets are being sold for cash. Heh.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      And there's another good news. All players' $$ are limited. If they decide to splurge on this set, they'll be more limited when the L70 sets are being sold for cash. Heh.
      True.

One issue I have with these sales is the propagation. Why do they initially get reported 'elsewhere' FIRST and only THEN migrate to R2+? For once, I'd like R2 to lay claim and set the bar!

Comment

this game getting corni they should not sell stuff like that and shards ! this is the only online game i see that everythings 4 sale .... unlike other most mmo they dont sell stuf that will make a hero strong in 1 clik... selling those things is just making .... wartune a game of prince and princess .... only those have lots of money will be strong! how about the people that only can afford VIP and some other stuff!

shhhhh..... dont have lots of money ur week
        shhhhh..... have lots of money ur strong

this game is becoming imbalance!!!!!!!!!

that items .... must not be 4 sale it is the things that make this game exiting by putting hard work on collecting them
        Last edited by jolie23; 04-01-2013, 03:11 AM. Reason: just add some more comment

Comment

It was posted on ************ which 99.8% of the time has the same sales and events as r2 and other providers.

Comment

Originally posted by jolie23 View Post
            this game getting corni they should not sell stuff like that and shards ! this is the only online game i see that everythings 4 sale .... unlike other most mmo they dont sell stuf that will make a hero strong in 1 clik... selling those things is just making .... wartune a game of prince and princess .... only those have lots of money will be strong! how about the people that only can afford VIP and some other stuff!

shhhhh..... dont have lots of money ur week
            shhhhh..... have lots of money ur strong

this game is becoming imbalance!!!!!!!!!
            I'd say that if you didn't like it, file a ticket.

I'm quite sure that if enough players protest about this, they will think twice before doing it.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Can you please post the link where you seen this on ************ ? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by horick View Post
                It was posted on ************ which 99.8% of the time has the same sales and events as r2 and other providers.
                If Kit spreads around the warning love, you just bought yourself one. :P

Comment

Well i checked that wartune com site nothing there regarding cristaloids pack, if someone else checks it and fins something please post the link...

Comment

lol i know several ppl in my server (72-75-78) that gonna be happy once this releases, 1 of them being seventybalen lol

Comment

All they need to do now is offer bulk insig packs (aside from seeds) and it's all over.

Comment

Maybe april's fool day?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          I'd say that if you didn't like it, file a ticket.

I'm quite sure that if enough players protest about this, they will think twice before doing it.
                          HAve yo forgotten what Game you play lol :P im sry but even the tickt system isnt quite the best let alone tell them not to collet there easy money is like me asking a baby to never cry :P

just sayin...

Comment

How long will this pack be up and run? i hops is ends at end of the months.

not only 1-3 days coming be away frome my home this mount alot maby missing the packs if i not get a longre time get this pack.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

http://www.************/news/wartune-...s-on-sale.html

Comment

Ok so basicly it is 3 days...maybe 4 if it start at 00:00 and it resets at 5:00, so basicly it's for lvl 50 set 3180 balens / lvl 50 non legendery item. Well personaly i find that the price is incredibly cheap if you compare it to the fact that a lvl 50 item on mistery shop is 12 000 balens.
                                20 limit/day means 1 item/day. Well Free lvl 50 set for super cashers. Unfortunetly for all servers 140+, this will destroy them...for the lower ones is not that bad but imagine on a server where the highest lvl at that time will be a 54...and there comes a guy that wasted 10k balens on "it pays to consume"and got tons of legendery stones and wastes 12720 on this event also and he shows up with a lvl 50 legendery set..when most of the people on that server dont even have lvl 55 pvp. He will be like a god. I usualy do not complain or flame towards r2 gaming...but this will 1000% destroy any server that hasnt got lvl 60-65+ people

Comment

Working...
                                X