X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystaloid packs - coming soon!

So i see crystaloid packs are coming in the next 3 weeks
    159 balen for 10 lvl 5 crystaloids

at the same time you can also buy magic boxes for lvl 60 stones!!

The final nail in the coffin?

Oh really? May I know where you get your source?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Meh, some servers already had the chance at L60 stones in the magic box already. If they dumped crystalloids, it may be the power creep issue rearing it's ugly head. I hope it wouldn't be a glut like that since that's relatively cheap.

Comment

yeah, want to post a source.....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Where's the magic box you are talking about? I see nothing in the shop.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I really hope this doesn't happen. I wanna work for my set, not pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              I really hope this doesn't happen. I wanna work for my set, not pay for it
              LOL work for your set? There's nothing to work for. It's an extremely easy thing to do that requires no hard work at all. The "hardest" thing about it is getting skeleton keys. Really the sets should require a different challenge then just annoying boredom. Taking months to months completing a set doesn't make you anymore "pro" then someone that decided to buy there's. Honestly though 1.59 for 10 loids isn't cheap either. You still need hundreds of them so you be spending a lot of money for the whole thing. Cheap would be 149 balens for at least 25 loids. That will be cheap. I think farming loids is still the best way about going getting your set instead of buying from the shop. Not bc of your reasons of "working" for it, but bc it is extremely expensive even with this "sale" going on.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                LOL work for your set? There's nothing to work for. It's an extremely easy thing to do that requires no hard work at all. The "hardest" thing about it is getting skeleton keys. Really the sets should require a different challenge then just annoying boredom. Taking months to months completing a set doesn't make you anymore "pro" then someone that decided to buy there's. Honestly though 1.59 for 10 loids isn't cheap either. You still need hundreds of them so you be spending a lot of money for the whole thing. Cheap would be 149 balens for at least 25 loids. That will be cheap. I think farming loids is still the best way about going getting your set instead of buying from the shop. Not bc of your reasons of "working" for it, but bc it is extremely expensive even with this "sale" going on.
                Someone brought up 1K for the 60 set before and I stated for a buy-in, that's cheap. ~$50 for each piece of the PvE 60 set is unbelievably cheap - considering decently active players probably have enough for one piece already, if not more. Worst case under this system (assuming no limits) is just under $200. If you look at the maximum refreshing cost to get the Wildfire Steed alone, this figure is LOW. Tack on some patience for the legendary stones (or hell, buy those en masse too) and you're *there*.

Though it doesn't require a "pro" level at the game to obtain the crystalloids, it does require dedication and that should be rewarded - somehow.

Comment

pay me and i will give u my 1k lvl 5 loid.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

just sell them you will collect lvl 6 loid later )

Comment

Alright, some may say getting the pve set is easy i'd advise them to think again, takes a lot of time to synthesize it and then upgrade it to legend. I have the lvl50 legend set (yea i know not really like the 60 set) and i can assure you it wasn't easy to get it, it's time consuming and more than that you try getting it without a proper team to help you out. You can do normal runs for crystaloids but when you'll want to uppgrade it what will you do...but the legendary stones from the shop so you don't have to go in nightmare MP?

So it's not an easy thing to do, and yes you have to "work" for your set because without a good toon and a good team you can say goodbye to the set.

Comment

So I did a check on the OP's (horick) profile and his 6 posts thus far.
                        It seems that he has been venting and raging for the sale of legendary stones for cash in his posts.

So this post seems more like a sarcasm than the real thing. I can safely say that we ignore this.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Actually... OP is right. Sigh. Though it hasn't been announced here, unless some divine intervention occurs - it's on track to do so. :/

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            Actually... OP is right. Sigh. Though it hasn't been announced here, unless some divine intervention occurs - it's on track to do so. :/
                            Heh, good thing I've my set already.

*psst* The reason why they're doing this is that they are releasing L70 dungeons and equipments; so that people will spend cash on this gear now (for impatient people). If they don't sell for cash now, they'll never be able to sell it once L70 gear is set to be farm-able when the L70 dungeons are released.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Heh, good thing I've my set already.

*psst* The reason why they're doing this is that they are releasing L70 dungeons and equipments; so that people will spend cash on this gear now (for impatient people). If they don't sell for cash now, they'll never be able to sell it once L70 gear is set to be farm-able when the L70 dungeons are released.
                              Yeah, power creep. It makes sense - but I didn't expect it so soon. It feels kinda raw.

Good news is that there's a limit. Bad news is you can still purchase half the entire set's worth.

Comment

Working...
                              X