This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horick
    started a topic Crystaloid packs - coming soon!

Crystaloid packs - coming soon!

So i see crystaloid packs are coming in the next 3 weeks
    159 balen for 10 lvl 5 crystaloids

at the same time you can also buy magic boxes for lvl 60 stones!!

The final nail in the coffin?

• Kitwritten
    replied
    and the idea that a mod could be contacted about the issue, never crossed anybodies mind while they were happily pointing out the fact that it should not be there ???

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    What blows my mind is the off-plat links weren't censored and no warnings given.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    If you want to protest against this pack, please file a ticket.

If you get enough tickets filed, R2Games may think twice about releasing it.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    yea lets not say they bought it for 12k balens.. lets say they stayed up late every single day trying to find parties who have keys and are willing to do nm summoners (and of coz to do them), and also wasted balens buying alot of keys etc.. then the cheap Lv 5 crystaloid packs come, those who didn't even put in any effort for the gears get them almost immediately. i can feel how those who worked extraordinarily hard for the gears would have their heart sank all the way down, feeling extraordinarily stupid to have put in all those effort seeing how all their other friends got it in just a day.. for all the time spent into getting those gears, i'd say the time is worth more than 12k balens for some of them

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Who **** spend 12 000 balans per pice for a 50 pur wen you relly coming sell it later.

Should never spend 48 000 balans + legeds stones for do them legendary for later sell them.

Its just stupid them can blame them self i can easy spend 12.000 balans for one product if its was prement itmes like a Mount but never for a gear you coming change out later.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    yea mistake, i really meant lv 4/5 loids (look what wartune done to me lol). but yea, its seriously unfair, imagine someone spent lots of cash to get keys, or even bought the lv 50 gear from mystery shop for 12k balens and then the next thing u know, you friends who didn't work hard at all could get the lv 60 set easy. The prices are not so much of a concern, but rather its the fairness to those who spent more or work harder that should be of man concern. there needs to be a fixed standard of reward rather than changing over time.

its pretty much the same as giving players x1 exp for 2 years, then suddenly raise it for x10, and screwing over all the players who worked so hard before. doesn't even need to consider at all, such unfair policies call for instant abandonment of the game.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    shynnblu, level 5 are *not* level 6.

Oxy, again, $50 per piece is cheap if you want the second-most powerful set overall. The limit is there but if any player was semi-active, one piece would likely be had by now.

ehscire, it's at least 95% - if not a carbon copy.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    so anyone can confirm if the lv 5/6 crystaloid packs are coming next month at the said prices? if yes thats awesome, helps me make a clean break from the game

Leave a comment:

• ehscire
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
    they always have the same events
    no they are not. please try to check their forums for their previous events.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    Originally posted by ehscire View Post
    the link is not from r2 wartune.
    they always have the same events

Leave a comment:

• ehscire
    replied
    the link is not from r2 wartune.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Well, I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong by putting up a sale on Crystaloids, but the prices compared to the key pack up a month ago is too low. This is like throwing a boulder at people who bought the key pack, farmed those sets and see others literately buy those without the time spent farming. Those sets are close to endgame gear, selling them would be saying: "You don't need to spend time in this game, money rules!!".
    Idk who will buy these packs though they are just too expensive i mean for only 10 loids you need to pay 1.50 for them. You need 300 of them for 60 set right? Do the math. So the only people who will be buying this kind of stuff are rich hard cashers that don't mind throwing hundreds of dollars out the window instead of just spending a few more months farming for it.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Well, I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong by putting up a sale on Crystaloids, but the prices compared to the key pack up a month ago is too low. This is like throwing a boulder at people who bought the key pack, farmed those sets and see others literately buy those without the time spent farming. Those sets are close to endgame gear, selling them would be saying: "You don't need to spend time in this game, money rules!!".

Leave a comment:

• CrownQ
    replied
    Ok so basicly it is 3 days...maybe 4 if it start at 00:00 and it resets at 5:00, so basicly it's for lvl 50 set 3180 balens / lvl 50 non legendery item. Well personaly i find that the price is incredibly cheap if you compare it to the fact that a lvl 50 item on mistery shop is 12 000 balens.
    20 limit/day means 1 item/day. Well Free lvl 50 set for super cashers. Unfortunetly for all servers 140+, this will destroy them...for the lower ones is not that bad but imagine on a server where the highest lvl at that time will be a 54...and there comes a guy that wasted 10k balens on "it pays to consume"and got tons of legendery stones and wastes 12720 on this event also and he shows up with a lvl 50 legendery set..when most of the people on that server dont even have lvl 55 pvp. He will be like a god. I usualy do not complain or flame towards r2 gaming...but this will 1000% destroy any server that hasnt got lvl 60-65+ people

Leave a comment:

Working...
X