Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Atack speed of the spells:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atack speed of the spells:

Hello i would like to make a thread regardind the atack speed of the spells. Which spell has lower/higher atack speed? It is very important because sometimes if you cast a big damage low atack speed spell it will just make the other one atack 2 times and you basicly dont lose anything.
    I am a mage and i will list the spells of the mage ( as far as i know) who have high and low atack speed.

High: Light bolt, Rain of Fire
    Medium: Meteor, Suntoria, Single Heal, Damnation ( lower part of medium)
    Low: AOE Heal ( medium-low, from my opinion not super low), Thunderer ( preety low for a single target spell), Thunder Frenzy, Hell Thunder( or what's it called)

I am curios on the atack speeds of other classes spells. Personaly i would rate the Arrow strike as very high from all the other atacks, and Stun has been nerfed and now is in the low category as well.
    Looking forwoard to your answers

It's mostly same slowest is Delphics.
    For Archers & knights Delphics are slowest, and it's kind of the same for rest of skills, further down the tree -> Slower casting

I get the feeling that knights & archers aoes are slower than all their other skills but delphics

From slow - fast
    Delphics> aoes > skills > ulti slash/slash/as/ms
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Generally... left side of skill tree is fast, slower the further to the right you go...
      exceptions: scatter shot, intercept, purify (all spells meant to remove or hinder in some way :P, see the pattern)
      Delphic skills are always REALLY SLOW, even though you could say they are pretty early skills.. yh just check the descriptions.. they are ******* insanely strong ... no doubt.. even thought they are not always worth the rage, they are still ******* strong.

if we count speed as normal defined by the speed of auto attack.
      Fastest: intercept-scatter shot-purify.
      Fast: Lightning Bolt, Arrow shot/strike(you know what i mean<.<) and Slasher.
      Normal: Rain of Fire, Multi shot, Ultimate slasher, poison arrow, restoration, armor piercer(not sure of this), Reverse dmg, Agoran shield, suntoria
      Slightly slow: Shadow Trasher, Whirlwind, Meteor, Appollo shield, Damnation.
      Slow: Thunderer.
      REALLY SLOW: Delphics of all kinds (1st and 2st versions), Blessed Light.
      Skills that I am not sure where to place: last skill in archer tree, the bottom one, which you need scatter and armor piercer from.. don't even remember it's name ^^.

This is all taken from my memory.. I don't think I missed any skill ... If I did or I messed the speed of a skill, tell me and i will edit if i get back to this thread:P

(If you dont believe me on fast, someone who does auto+fast skill will do 2 skills before someone who does auto+auto).

Comment

ok so knights

slasher ultimate slasher fast

everything else slow

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          Generally... left side of skill tree is fast, slower the further to the right you go...
          exceptions: scatter shot, intercept, purify (all spells meant to remove or hinder in some way :P, see the pattern)
          Delphic skills are always REALLY SLOW, even though you could say they are pretty early skills.. yh just check the descriptions.. they are ******* insanely strong ... no doubt.. even thought they are not always worth the rage, they are still ******* strong.

if we count speed as normal defined by the speed of auto attack.
          Fastest: intercept-scatter shot-purify.
          Fast: Lightning Bolt, Arrow shot/strike(you know what i mean<.<) and Slasher.
          Normal: Rain of Fire, Multi shot, Ultimate slasher, poison arrow, restoration, armor piercer(not sure of this), Reverse dmg, Agoran shield, suntoria
          Slightly slow: Shadow Trasher, Whirlwind, Meteor, Appollo shield, Damnation.
          Slow: Thunderer.
          REALLY SLOW: Delphics of all kinds (1st and 2st versions), Blessed Light.
          Skills that I am not sure where to place: last skill in archer tree, the bottom one, which you need scatter and armor piercer from.. don't even remember it's name ^^.

This is all taken from my memory.. I don't think I missed any skill ... If I did or I messed the speed of a skill, tell me and i will edit if i get back to this thread:P

(If you dont believe me on fast, someone who does auto+fast skill will do 2 skills before someone who does auto+auto).

Great answer mate, all players should know this, i knew from it from watching and stuff, great post it is!!!
          ++

Comment

ST, Apollo's for knights are not slightly slow; they're at LEAST slow.

Comment

Working...
            X