Group Arena Creating Room with OPTIONs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena Creating Room with OPTIONs

It always happened and i'm really annoyed when being kicked from the room without a single words, and I know everyone doesn't feel nice when being kicked just like that.

I have a suggestion, which is to avoid such bad habit for the room creator (Which always think that 'my room, my rules!!') and to the victim (Which always mumbling or sometimes spamming on the world chat, "I hate being kicked without a single words!... I can leave, you don't need to kicked me!!!").

To prevent this kind of hatreds, and improving of management, I'm suggesting in Group Arena that the Room Creator have the options whether the room is limited to range of levels or range of Battle Rating.

It is simply like I want to create a room that only level 45 to 50 that may enter this room, either by Quick Join or Normal Join. Or, I want to create a room that only players with 30k to 35k Battle Rating may enter the room. But for those who create it without options, means the room is free and available to any players.

By having these options, the room management improves and I'm sure all players will like it.

I'm sorry for a double suggestion if someone already suggested this issue...

Thank you.

Regards,
    Aerynth
    Change it with Options (Level & BR range)
    66.67%
    It doesn't mater, I don't bother...
    8.33%
    The current Room Management is fine for me...
    25.00%
    My Room, My Rules!!!
    0.00%

very good idea, thumbs up

Comment

Only thing i think should be awsome is Quick Joine man should only come me one own lvl group 60-64 osv 65-69 osv

And not start come to 10k br wen man self run arount me 50k
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Aerynth View Post
        It always happened and i'm really annoyed when being kicked from the room without a single words, and I know everyone doesn't feel nice when being kicked just like that.

I have a suggestion, which is to avoid such bad habit for the room creator (Which always think that 'my room, my rules!!') and to the victim (Which always mumbling or sometimes spamming on the world chat, "I hate being kicked without a single words!... I can leave, you don't need to kicked me!!!").

To prevent this kind of hatreds, and improving of management, I'm suggesting in Group Arena that the Room Creator have the options whether the room is limited to range of levels or range of Battle Rating.

It is simply like I want to create a room that only level 45 to 50 that may enter this room, either by Quick Join or Normal Join. Or, I want to create a room that only players with 30k to 35k Battle Rating may enter the room. But for those who create it without options, means the room is free and available to any players.

By having these options, the room management improves and I'm sure all players will like it.

I'm sorry for a double suggestion if someone already suggested this issue...

Thank you.

Regards,
        Aerynth

I don't understand the problem here. It's actually very simple to fix this 'problem.' You 'lock' the room with a password, then send out a message in your guild stating the level/BR you want with the room # ans pass. We've more or less ended up having 'teams' that are within a couple of K BR of each other. And, most of our teams win well over 50% of their battles.

And, if I'm 'surfing' the rooms, I ALWAYS check the other player to make sure it's a team that has a chance of winning - anyone that's a lot higher/lower guarantees a majority of losses.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
          I don't understand the problem here. It's actually very simple to fix this 'problem.' You 'lock' the room with a password, then send out a message in your guild stating the level/BR you want with the room # ans pass. We've more or less ended up having 'teams' that are within a couple of K BR of each other. And, most of our teams win well over 50% of their battles.

And, if I'm 'surfing' the rooms, I ALWAYS check the other player to make sure it's a team that has a chance of winning - anyone that's a lot higher/lower guarantees a majority of losses.
          If you read it carefully, you'll understand the point. Well of course you can lock the room and invite anyone u wish to, but my point is not for the locked room, it is for the open room...

Definitely the "ALWAYS" check the team is the priority. What my point is that they just kicked you without a single words and that's annoying.

For more this is just suggestion. If you think this is better, vote in the poll on top of this thread.
          Last edited by Aerynth; 04-01-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

We need feedback from other user... Wish the MOD are looking at this suggestion...
            Last edited by Aerynth; 04-09-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X