Improvements to Friends/Farms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvements to Friends/Farms

One of the painful things for me is working with my friends list when someone wants me to add them. This is because I'm full so to do so, I need to remove existing friends. This is challenging because I have no easy way to know which friends are inactive or not. Best I can do now is pull open farm, scan through for expired crops that have been that way awhile, then also pull open my friend window to search on someone and remove them. However, if they don't have a crop, they might never get removed. Therefore, some suggestions:

- Allow for a user to be removed from friends list directly from farm view (shouldn't have to pull open multiple views at the same time to do this).
    - Provide a filter or identifer (like is shown in the guild view) of how long since they last logged in. This would be useful in both friends and farm views.

Similarly, I for one find it very spammy when someone tries to fix my crops. I get so many entries in my chat window, it blows off any guild, party and or world discussion I see. I would recommend consolidating these activities. So to this, I would offer:
    - Consolidating messages. Allow a user to only send 1 weeded, revived, fumigated, harvested msg type (one msg each) per player in say 15 minutes. That way they'll get notified of your helping but without spam.
    - Provide an option for mass doing it. all those clicks get annoying. Perhaps an option would be for a VIP reward to be able to do larger blocks of debug/weed/revive. ie: vip lv 6+ can one click repair a field.

Clear your strangers list.. I was full often before i did this. And don't just add everyone.
    I agreed about the crop messages in chat

Comment

personally i delete anyone that has between 3 and 6 fields ..they are not too active in my book

Comment

I don't keep anyone in my strangers list generally, and I also clear smaller fields or anyone who shows untended crops 2+ days in a row with a 1 friendship rating. Even so, after playing 6+ months, I know most of the active players on the server so the friends list is full. I still think it would be useful to have more tools available to help improve my ability to remove friends. Removing from the farm list, checking last logged in would both help this.

Comment

I would prefer the crops chat messages to be shown in system chat only because I hate when I can read the guild chat contents normally.

Comment

Working...
          X