Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today on world boss, could not get in hardly any double attacks, yet i hit 1 and only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today on world boss, could not get in hardly any double attacks, yet i hit 1 and only

on my double attacks, which were non existing today, i got only fire ball, maybe every 4 bosses i get in 1 if lucky 2 double attacks, for most part why should i even bother if the game keeps making the wb only for one group, there attacks seem to work fine, take away the special attacks or make sure they work

What's the point here - the fact you can't double hit?

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
      on my double attacks, which were non existing today, i got only fire ball, maybe every 4 bosses i get in 1 if lucky 2 double attacks, for most part why should i even bother if the game keeps making the wb only for one group, there attacks seem to work fine, take away the special attacks or make sure they work
      Pleae know.
      You must know how to double attack on time. Maybe you lagged :/
      Game: Wartune
      Server: 2 Edena Village
      Class: Mage
      Name: Mary Magdalene
      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,
      swimming with the pigeons,
      See my world is Different.

Comment

i doble attack, i know how to, it normally will work around 40% of the time, today was not at all, and my point is so that everyone sees the difference in classes, maybe then the r2 people will wake up and take all that **** away, and make it where people can play a bit more fair, they can always give more gold and daru, people can still use vouchers, just no special ****, unless it works for everyone all the time, wow some of u have to have every lil detail explained

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
          i doble attack, i know how to, it normally will work around 40% of the time, today was not at all, and my point is so that everyone sees the difference in classes, maybe then the r2 people will wake up and take all that **** away, and make it where people can play a bit more fair, they can always give more gold and daru, people can still use vouchers, just no special ****, unless it works for everyone all the time, wow some of u have to have every lil detail explained
          I double just fine - about 95% of the time. It's just the auto > ulti that's a pain in the rear to land.

Comment

Working...
          X