Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WB in Oceanic merged servers!HP is solved but something is just not right!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB in Oceanic merged servers!HP is solved but something is just not right!

well,...we've been merge,,,4 servers are battling on one boss per instance
    and i came to think that,before we were merge,,...my first goal is to reach a quota of 1% in WB ,
    so that i can have a WB prize of 50kdaru and 50kgold,....

but now we are merged things came a bit diffrent,...b4 it was about the hp of WB that dies rapidly,,,,but it was solved,...and now,though the hp is increased,...aiming 1% of damage dealt will be impossible,...
    like for example,..if hp of the boss b4 was 1000...then one player must have a damage dealt equivalent to 10 to gain 1% of the boss hp just to take the WBprize,...the example goes like this.. 1000=100% so 1% of that is 10,....but now we merged,...WBhp got increased and still based on 100%.....as i remembered,,,WB hp now on our merged servers is 590m....so you're expecting us to gain 5.9m damage dealt just to gain 1%.,...only balens user can make that....

and bcoz of this i came up w/. an idea of changing the WBhp %,...it should not be 590m= 100%,cause its way too hard to gain 1% jsut for the WBprize,..WB hp should be base in 590m=300%/400%. . .
    HOPE YOU"VE BEEN CAUGHT BY THE STORM IN MY BRAIN
    r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

Originally posted by wwatiti View Post
    well,...we've been merge,,,4 servers are battling on one boss per instance
    and i came to think that,before we were merge,,...my first goal is to reach a quota of 1% in WB ,
    so that i can have a WB prize of 50kdaru and 50kgold,....

but now we are merged things came a bit diffrent,...b4 it was about the hp of WB that dies rapidly,,,,but it was solved,...and now,though the hp is increased,...aiming 1% of damage dealt will be impossible,...
    like for example,..if hp of the boss b4 was 1000...then one player must have a damage dealt equivalent to 10 to gain 1% of the boss hp just to take the WBprize,...the example goes like this.. 1000=100% so 1% of that is 10,....but now we merged,...WBhp got increased and still based on 100%.....as i remembered,,,WB hp now on our merged servers is 590m....so you're expecting us to gain 5.9m damage dealt just to gain 1%.,...only balens user can make that....

and bcoz of this i came up w/. an idea of changing the WBhp %,...it should not be 590m= 100%,cause its way too hard to gain 1% jsut for the WBprize,..WB hp should be base in 590m=300%/400%. . .
    HOPE YOU"VE BEEN CAUGHT BY THE STORM IN MY BRAIN
    It's always been about percentages though. Now that you merged, your relative ranking probably has taken a hit. It stands to reason your damage output is now a much smaller piece of the pie. Your only hope is to Balen - or eat the bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      It's always been about percentages though. Now that you merged, your relative ranking probably has taken a hit. It stands to reason your damage output is now a much smaller piece of the pie. Your only hope is to Balen - or eat the bonus.

lol....even top 5 in wb that uses balens can only make 2%-3%,while the top6-10 are striving to reach 2%...and those top10 players that uses balens have a br of more than 55k...i have a based damage of 14k...and w/. vouchers ..i can have 20-22k attack dmg....and w/. that i can only make it to less than 0.70% of damage dealt in more than 10 rounds...it's like one piece of bread for the whole country...- or if you're not on servers that have been merge and having this problem.. . . .****!
      Last edited by wwatiti; 04-01-2013, 04:47 PM.
      r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

Comment

WB too little HP.. complain.
        WB too much HP.. complain.

What should we do, other than complain?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol....even top 5 in wb that uses balens can only make 2%-3%,while the top6-10 are striving to reach 2%...and those top10 players that uses balens have a br of more than 55k...i have a based damage of 14k...and w/. vouchers ..i can have 20-22k attack dmg....and w/. that i can only make it to less than 0.70% of damage dealt in more than 10 rounds...it's like one piece of bread for the whole country...- or if you're not on servers that have been merge and having this problem.. . . .****!
          Your tops were used to snagging that crazy percentage. The moment the merges were announced, they should have known those days were (temporarily) gone. What you are proposing is some kind of method to allow you to get the 50k bonus easier. That simply won't happen. You either BR, revive or wait for more attrition.

By the way, I'm on a server that requires a player to revive to hit 1%. That's just how it is. "****" indeed.

Comment

I agree the fact that if it is taking you more to even get tohat 1% and if the hp is alot More then that gives you a higher chance to just make me on your world boss atempts in general

Remember If the hp was increased so now this gives you an oppertunity to get more turns in to atatck the WB in Return more than that little 50k bonus

I must agreewith knowing and condor on this, think its fine just aim to improve yourself and continue to dps the hell out of it

Comment

Im on a server that has not merged and have never hit 1%. I'm no light hitter, before patch where archers always dominate, I always got top 20 without balening. Even when I balen, I've never hit 1%. The only people who ever hit 1% on my server are the heaviest hitters while balen buffed and reviving. No exceptions, ever.

So let me just say, welcome to what all the rest of us have been dealing with for quite some time. Sorry to be that way, but consider yourself lucky that you got to benefit from it as long as you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
                I agree the fact that if it is taking you more to even get tohat 1% and if the hp is alot More then that gives you a higher chance to just make me on your world boss atempts in general

Remember If the hp was increased so now this gives you an oppertunity to get more turns in to atatck the WB in Return more than that little 50k bonus

I must agreewith knowing and condor on this, think its fine just aim to improve yourself and continue to dps the hell out of it
                seriously? we are 4 servers now in one WB per instance ,and you say higher the hp the more gold and daru we loot every afterdeath?if you guys are too nub to understand ,,pls try to make char. in oceanic servers that have been merged,...

Comment

seriously? we are 4 servers now in one WB per instance ,and you say higher the hp the more gold and daru we loot every afterdeath?if you guys are too nub to understand ,,pls try to make char. in oceanic servers that have been merged,...
                  Once your WBs stabilize (read: gain HP), you should be getting a few more runs which in turn nets you more gold and daru. That alone should be more than 50K gold and daru.

I don't know why you're complaining about the 1% bonus as not many will get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X