No announcement yet.

Stop ignoring people!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the thing R2 Doesnt understand, is that THEY NEED TO SAY SOMETHING. It seems as if they just leave everyone in the dark or say 1 thing, it doesnt happen, and they never respond again. There was a recent issue with rewards not sent out during a promo for buying balans. People filed tickets and they said they would be givin out 72 hours after promo ended. 72 hours passed, nothing still. A day later a thread pops up on the forums stating they wanted to get a full list within 24 hours. 3 more days pass, NOTHING. No response, No answer to tickets, NOTHING. The very LEAST that could of been done is to say, Hey we are still backlogged this is going to take so many hours more, but instead they leave people in the dark, which will only make everyone EVEN more mad. It's hard to have patience when you have no clue what is even happening. Much like you brought up that it would be nice for them to say they are aware of problems or to atleast let the players know what is going on with different aspects of the game. If they continue down the road of not being on top of responding to/informing players of what is happening with in-game issues I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of players leave this game. Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: before someone says, they couldnt respond to the influx of tickets, which I could understand, they most certainly could of edited the first post on the thread that was created with an update, which never happened.
    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 04-02-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

And they could stop adding more servers and merging. SLOW down, fix what's broken before adding more and more stuff.

Comment

LOL i do understand your concern BigBad but your raging at the wrong people. http://sq.7road.com/ thats where you shuld be Filing a complaint about ACTUAL GAME PROBLEMS but before you go there to complain Good Luck with the whole Chinese thing lol

Thats the link to the actual Game Creators If you do know Chinese vent about it there if you dont know chinese then nothing about ACTUAL GAMEPLAY will be changed within the reasonable timeframe you want

Thats why alot of Times R2 cannot do anyhin about it but move your problem further up the chain to them
        and considering hey have 6800 servers.....Well they feel the higher priority is not quite with us.

A game made in china will be first put ahead in china Sad but true

R2games job is basically to allow Other countries to be able to play the game with breakng thro the lang barrier and Providing a game for us that china would not do on there own without a company such as R2games...they have limited access like Non Vip has limited access
        Last edited by Kolinko; 04-02-2013, 03:57 AM.

Comment

r2 is the publisher. 7Road the developer. From what I have experienced the last 2 weeks, r2 should look into their cdn.

Apart from that, I really would like someone of r2 higher Management ranks to read into these Forums and this Thread. The compassion for the game speaking out of what BBW posts is HUGE . MANY people realy LIKE the game, like the people they met, like playing. But more and more get disheartened by the obvious moneygrabs and the neverending Problems despite huge earnings.

I have people in Guild - good, steady players who have spent well over 100$, keep renewing ther VIP and spirit Pack, spend on nice Promos - who simply tell me "Ill quit if I dont stop lagging that bad in GuildBattles, its no fun." r2 should NOT ignore those people.

A start maybe to look at us as "Players", and NOT "customers". We are people who like to kick off, joke around and play, with people we like and have spent months on the game with by now. We are NOT a ressource, we are human beings. Treat us as such ! Treat us as if we were the most important people in your Lifes - we are. Provide us with a playable, enjoyable game, and we will keep playing happily, and the revenue stream will never end. Treat us as if you couldnt care less....and we will find joy and xcitement and amusing company while playing elswehere.

Ceres
          Insanity
          s113
          Last edited by Kastergir; 04-02-2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            I think the thing R2 Doesnt understand, is that THEY NEED TO SAY SOMETHING. It seems as if they just leave everyone in the dark or say 1 thing, it doesnt happen, and they never respond again. There was a recent issue with rewards not sent out during a promo for buying balans. People filed tickets and they said they would be givin out 72 hours after promo ended. 72 hours passed, nothing still. A day later a thread pops up on the forums stating they wanted to get a full list within 24 hours. 3 more days pass, NOTHING. No response, No answer to tickets, NOTHING. The very LEAST that could of been done is to say, Hey we are still backlogged this is going to take so many hours more, but instead they leave people in the dark, which will only make everyone EVEN more mad. It's hard to have patience when you have no clue what is even happening. Much like you brought up that it would be nice for them to say they are aware of problems or to atleast let the players know what is going on with different aspects of the game. If they continue down the road of not being on top of responding to/informing players of what is happening with in-game issues I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of players leave this game. Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: before someone says, they couldnt respond to the influx of tickets, which I could understand, they most certainly could of edited the first post on the thread that was created with an update, which never happened.
            I got my rewards the day after posting in that thread for that promo.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              I got my rewards the day after posting in that thread for that promo.
              they you are VERY lucky, because no one on my server has gotten yet STILL. and i saw other people still saying they havent gotten it from other servers as well.

Comment

As a player who has spent a few hundred of bucks in this game here is my advice:
                stop spending cash, send a polite request to the proper department, and if there is no reply or one of their usual bad tone ones, fill a complaint with your local ecommerce office, when a business like this takes money in the hundreds like they do, and deliver what they are and their only reply is quit or pay more, a well placed complaint sometimes ends up with a big fine, and nothing hurts more than a blow in the wallet.
                Do not complain here, ask in your local customers asotiations, search the internet, and you will wonder how much damage you can make to sharks like this company, if you place your protest in the right side.
                The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

this is r2, get used to it
                  LAG... everyone's worst nightmare. the most over powered boss in any game. no strategy, not even cheat, can help you beat him.
                  lag will always find you... and kill you....

Comment

Excuse me

Originally posted by RedRidingWolf View Post
                    Maybe R2 need to look at hiring some new staff... there is none here of any help. Xhiah is rude to close my tread & say dont spam, r2 get enough of this ****! ***?? I have a serious issue of lag & im sick of not getting answers, & getting smart a$$ responses!!

Obviously there r alot of annoyed people here, & u being rude wont help when this forum is meant to be here to help! well help would ya!!!
                    Excuse me. But I do not know who your are.
                    Nor have I ever closed your thread. I do not have that permission. I never did.
                    I never told you about spamming either.
                    Game: Wartune
                    Server: 2 Edena Village
                    Class: Mage
                    Name: Mary Magdalene
                    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                    Flying with the fishes,
                    Or maybe in the Ocean,
                    swimming with the pigeons,
                    See my world is Different.