luv this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luv this

how u make everyone spend every last dime in new clothes, 3000 odd ballens i spend just to get 2 extra rage, have your brains been scrambled or what? your charging for the super players who dont mind spending, but leaving everyone else behind, ok i have lv 3 clothes & wings, but i cant even show it cus i look so silly, randomly changing what ive paid for is incompetent, i used to love my wings & i used to be proud to show them off, but i cant do that anymore...

the LEAST you can do is give an option to show wings without other clothes... but even then, i paid for the wings i wanted, you changed them with this new synthesis stuff, im not happy to show them anymore cus basically im a man of 33 years of age, u gave me butterfly wings what make me look gay, im strait, i want my old wings back, if i pay for something, what in Gods name gives you the right the change them to something i dont want???

sod the upgrades if i look stupid, whats the point??? like it dont cast enough anyway without u making it cast 10x more... nice jon u morons
    I've never been to America but I've been in some states

I believe YOU were the one who synthed the item, not them.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

yea, but to upgrade ..you take a chance of looking like a fool...if anything they should give us the option to take the new look with the new stats or keep the old look with our new stats, because we did pay for them to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by R27835769 View Post
        yea, but to upgrade ..you take a chance of looking like a fool...if anything they should give us the option to take the new look with the new stats or keep the old look with our new stats, because we did pay for them to begin with
        ... or convert.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          ... or convert.
          which will cost you additional balens.

Comment

Originally posted by ehscire View Post
            which will cost you additional balens.
            Not if you wait and take advantage of events... or understand that the geometric increase in level one clothes dwarfs the need for just one level one to store the desired style.

Comment

Not if you wait and take advantage of events... or understand that the geometric increase in level one clothes dwarfs the need for just one level one to store the desired style.
              yep.... I keep clothes on the side, pretty cheap compared to level 4 clothing.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I've seen you use the term "geometric increase" several times. I don't want to be particularly pedantic, but the correct term should be "exponential increase".
                Geometric increment is of a lower order than exponential. Wartune's style is exponential, not geometric.

Heh.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I've seen you use the term "geometric increase" several times. I don't want to be particularly pedantic, but the correct term should be "exponential increase".
                  Geometric increment is of a lower order than exponential. Wartune's style is exponential, not geometric.

Heh.
                  Thanks! {tucks that tidbit away**

Comment

Working...
                  X