Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battleground/Honor/Soul Engraving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground/Honor/Soul Engraving

So I have been playing for a little while now and have noticed people will stop characters at level 39, 49, 59 just to be the top of the charts in battlegrounds, easy kills, easy honor, etc.

This is all fine and dandy, but the longer you sit at the level, the more powerful you will become with no maximum to how far they can go. I think this is unfair to the players that actually PLAY the game. It would be nice to see a level cap on soul engraving, and a level cap on honor titles.

For instance a level 30 can earn the title of Prive, 35 Champion, so on and so forth.

I believe this will keep the battles more fair in the battlegrounds, duel arena, etc. People will be forced to level up in order to achieve higher titles and higher levels of soul engraving giving a more fair round about of how far someone can max out a character for each battleground.

and leveling stat ... should be more .. coz leveling stat only got little effect ...

Comment

Originally posted by R210142523 View Post
      For instance a level 30 can earn the title of Prive, 35 Champion, so on and so forth.

I believe this will keep the battles more fair in the battlegrounds, duel arena, etc. People will be forced to level up in order to achieve higher titles and higher levels of soul engraving giving a more fair round about of how far someone can max out a character for each battleground.
      There already is a cap on the maximum honor rank you can get, based on your level.
      Level 39 and below cannot gain more honor after they hit Crusader rank.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Shouldn't be able to get crusader at 39, they should up that.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          There already is a cap on the maximum honor rank you can get, based on your level.
          Level 39 and below cannot gain more honor after they hit Crusader rank.
          Even still Crusader has a huge difference in percentages compared to someone that would play through the game at a normal pace or even a slow pace. To get Crusader at level 39 you would have to sit there at that level for quite some time and then you'd be easily taking on anyone in those arenas. Most players in 40-50 are not even at that rank.

Comment

Originally posted by R210142523 View Post
            Most players in 40-50 are not even at that rank.
            no because everyone rushes through the game to be the top!

When they hit level 45/50,they realise they're very weak, never gonna be the top dog and then they quit heading off to a new server...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

me a lvl 30 facing a lvl 39 with more gear more skill power more better griffins .... is just a sad joke that removes any means of fair challenge in pvp.. and makes it a slaughter house for the benefit of exploiters .

-and if things cant be changed that easly at least matchmaking them should be at least fair.... ffs i lose every BG cause all the strong higher lvls are in one place..at least divide the strength properly.. like have the higher players in both lvl and rank be equal on both sides .. so it can be balanced some how... right now its just another yet again slaughter house where the super strong VS the super clueless weak.. and this can't go on .!!

-i would really like to hear your thought s and whats gona be happening the future

Comment

Battleground must be based on Level, on Honor Title,and on normal BR? i dunno if this is a good idea. But I can feel your pain since I just turned lvl50 and I've been being attacked in BG with the same player that kicks my butt easily. And the sad part is I cant revenge myself
                Last edited by R26489521; 04-02-2013, 06:18 AM.

Comment

It doesn't get any better as you progress in the ranks. I'm a lvl 58 Knight and just got to the point where those that 'mine' honor have a problem killing me off. At Crusader and above you loose a LOT of honor if someone with a lower rank kills you - whether you attack them, or they attack you. As far as what's going to happen in the future - NOTHING! There's been numerous threads about this problem and I've yet to see anyone from R2/7Roads make any sort of comment. I don't mind loosing in the BG - that's part of it. You loose until you get powerful enough. To me the massive loss of honor is the issue. And, as I said, R2/7Roads chooses to not comment on this issue.

Comment

I support the idea of not letting high level players for a specific battleground like 30-39 or 50-59 to get more than a specific amount of titles, but I would prefer to change the level ranges, it might be something like 30-34, 35-39 and so on. By doing this it would be definitely more complicated for bullies to get that many honor in a single battleground session.

Comment

Working...
                    X