Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage troops !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage troops !

Templer or WArlock ? Disscuss

1) Some people say that you cannot get the MATK enlightenment from Templars because they have no MATK (unless you use tech upgrades). Others say that you can.

2) A pair of level 55 Templars can still be taken out with two decently high level AOE attacks, so like Knights, at higher levels, they're meaningless as buffers in most cases.

So, it comes down to if #1 is true or not, and their special attacks. I don't think the whole "the fighters are the best for mages" is so clean cut, anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by j0ram View Post
      1) Some people say that you cannot get the MATK enlightenment from Templars because they have no MATK (unless you use tech upgrades). Others say that you can.

2) A pair of level 55 Templars can still be taken out with two decently high level AOE attacks, so like Knights, at higher levels, they're meaningless as buffers in most cases.

So, it comes down to if #1 is true or not, and their special attacks. I don't think the whole "the fighters are the best for mages" is so clean cut, anymore.
      1) It does work, I have it myself and many others do too.
      2) As a mage, troops play a significant role in beating down Archers/Warriors. They have higher pdef so an archer or warrior taking longer to kill them allows Mages just to steamroll opponents.

Comment

I went for templars and i think its the right way to go as mage. 2 out of the 3 opponents are using P atk and templars are really durable. When it comes to mages they will kill templars and warlock with 2 AOE's anyway. I see big improvement with templars since i could do opponents in arena i couldnt before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
          I see big improvement with templars since i could do opponents in arena i couldnt before.
          Because these guys haven't log in and change their troops yet.

When everyone changed their troops, everything becomes the same as before.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Because these guys haven't log in and change their troops yet.

When everyone changed their troops, everything becomes the same as before.
            I won 2 fights against players i couldn't beat before they had the new troops on way higher lvl than i have mine.

So yes i see a improvement for me as a mage that said lol.

Comment

Working...
            X