Battle grounds balance??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle grounds balance??

hi just wanted to hear every ones opinion on the battle ground match making .. or if there is one .. lately i been to 4 battle grounds and lost all with my Blye team being overwhelmed by higher lvls.. surely there is enough player to separate them in to brackets of 5 lvls together at least .. not me a lvl 30 facing a lvl 39 with more gear more skill power more better griffins .

-or at least devide the strength properly.. like have the higher players lvl /rank pvp be equal on both sides.. so it can be balanced some how... right now its just a slaughter the super strong VS the super clueless weak.. and this can go on .!!

-i would realy like to hear your thought s and whats gona be happening the future .

Give people an inch, and they want a yard.

It was divided into 30-39, 40-80 previously. Now, be thankful you have BG in increments of 10 levels.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

wow

are you a moron . " be thankful!! " for what !???? .... the game is new and it has potential to grow in to some thing big and Great. and u simple just dont care or maybe one of those exploiters that like what they are doing and how bad things are..

- BG is a big thing and can bring in new and more Players. ruin it and u just missing up a good chance for the game to grow and become some thing better.

-but answer me this Mr big mouth.. things as it is .. do you see them fair in any means ? and having new serves face off older ones that makes 1 full team in red be at the top and all the blue same server type players be at the bottom with no way to get kills is that fair ?

- if you asking me to wait.. thats ok . i can wait in promise of some thing better .. but don't ask me to be ignorant ... a broken thing can be fixed unless people are to lazy to do some thing about it or even scream for help !!

-just fix the match making is enough for me .. if you cant make it in brackets of 5 .
      Last edited by Danty30; 04-02-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danty30 View Post
        wow

are you a moron . " be thankful!! " for what !???? .... the game is new and it has potential to grow in to some thing big and Great. and u simple just dont care or maybe one of those exploiters that like what they are doing and how bad things are..

- BG is a big thing and can bring in new and more Players. ruin it and u just missing up a good chance for the game to grow and become some thing better.

-but answer me this Mr big mouth.. things as it is .. do you see them fair in any means ? and having new serves face off older ones that makes 1 full team in red be at the top and all the blue same server type players be at the bottom with no way to get kills is that fair ?

- if you asking me to wait.. thats ok . i can wait in promise of some thing better .. but don't ask me to be ignorant ... a broken thing can be fixed unless people are to lazy to do some thing about it or even scream for help !!

-just fix the match making is enough for me .. if you cant make it in brackets of 5 .
        your complaining about the 30s bracket when you can get from 30-39 in a few days...40-80 was horrid for new people to face lvl 50, 60 , even 70+ to get completely stomped and now they have brackets for each. no matter what you do none of the brackets are going to be safe some people camp at the last lvl of the brackets to stay there and kill people in bgs so your never gonna really be on the strong end without doing the same or spending cash. i'm 63 in 60-69 bracket facing people in legendary 60 sets...do I care if they kill me multiple times? no the only ones who scare me are the idiots who die to other people and below me in rank that dryad bomb me for -200+ honor I couldn't care too much if some 60k+ br person keeps killing me if I don't lose much honor. You wanted to hear an opinion..you got it and then you call the guy a moron wow.
        Also Condor kill me few times too but idc its game
        Last edited by Panthaz89; 04-02-2013, 06:45 AM.
        Server 92- King
        Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

wow

How about a little bit more respect to the people that have been around a LOT longer and know a LOT more about this game than you... You might learn something. Seeing you're only a level 30, I take it you've been playing what, a week? Two? So the knowledge you have of this game is close to zip compared to Condor. So hush.

Yes, it's fair. Change your style of playing and become strong for your level, and one can easily beat the ppl 8 or 9 levels above them without having to use Dryads. If you don't agree, don't play. Get your honor from somewhere else.

Comment

We need a brackets like in wow.
            30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49..... Then we will get a "piece" of balance.

Comment

looks like talking about BG.. is a bad subject and a sensitive one since people go all loco on it s... hay fu ck it if your having fun getting stomped on all the time .. who am i to stop your masochistic rituals . i just spoke my mined and i only been playing 3 days.... and Saw the faults in it right away ...BG is broken .......... and match making of servers are totally wrong.. old ones vs new ones dont stand a chance .....mehh cba and here i thought i found some thing worth the time playing .

Comment

wow

Later versions of the game changes brackets - 40-50, 45-55, 50-60... and so on. Not sure wether this is good or bad but its coming..

Comment

looks like talking about BG.. is a bad subject and a sensitive one since people go all loco on it s... hay fu ck it if your having fun getting stomped on all the time .. who am i to stop your masochistic rituals . i just spoke my mined and i only been playing 3 days.... and Saw the faults in it right away ...BG is broken .......... and match making of servers are totally wrong.. old ones vs new ones dont stand a chance .....mehh cba and here i thought i found some thing worth the time playing .
                  You just started playing 3 days and you complain?? Let me enlighten you. All players have been in this position, we all experienced level 30-34, 40-44, 50-54. 30-34 (You are nothing) once you reach level 35-39 (You are stronger). Watch you're language there buddy. We don't need players like you.

Comment

Just wait till you've been playing a week and are in the 40 - 49 bracket... Please tell me you play in a European timezone server?
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

stop yer complaining and level up

Comment

Everybody have experienced this.

Want a piece of information??

We used to have 30-39 and 40+

Imagine that and think of how it would be. Now rejoice it's divided each 10th lvl
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                          Everybody have experienced this.

Want a piece of information??

We used to have 30-39 and 40+

Imagine that and think of how it would be. Now rejoice it's divided each 10th lvl
                          - ok now i have a clear view on how bad things where ...... and lol thats missed up mate no mater how u cut it .... and people dont want me to complain ???? every one needs to complain lol or things gonna stay WRONG... anyhow thanks for the heads up had no clue how bad it was before.

- anyhow i still have no idea why people keep complaining about me complaing and whats worse comparing a very bad situation with a even worst one... Both old and new Bg's need work !!!!its not like if you killed some one with a gun has more mercy then killing him with an Axe to the head.. its the same result hes fu cking dead...So stop arguing with me about that.

- what i want to hear is anyone from R2 working to fix stuff like this or have a plan to improve this shiit.

Comment

Originally posted by jranar View Post
                            You just started playing 3 days and you complain?? Let me enlighten you. All players have been in this position, we all experienced level 30-34, 40-44, 50-54. 30-34 (You are nothing) once you reach level 35-39 (You are stronger). Watch you're language there buddy. We don't need players like you.
                            - First am not playing your mothers game....to need me or not.

- 2n what i wanted to know is if things gona get batter concerning Bg's . since they already took one step from worse to Bad they might take another Step to being decent. who know maybe .

- 3r again Who the fu ck are you to need me or not ...its like your screaming for attention .

Comment

Originally posted by MassacreTheRage View Post
                              We need a brackets like in wow.
                              30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49..... Then we will get a "piece" of balance.
                              I agree with this because of the gross abuse of camping at spawn by those not leveling to next tier. They have higher battle gear than those under 45,55, etc.. If you did break it down as this post suggests it would be more balanced and fun for all except those who like to shoot fish in a barrel. I sat out of bg until I was 58 because of this problem and now I am slaughtering those lower. It would also make it more difficult for those to play the die 10 times to get that boost and atk much higher levl players to get unfair honor. I love bg, but it could be more fun if more even.

Comment

Working...
                              X