Battle grounds balance??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
    I agree with this because of the gross abuse of camping at spawn by those not leveling to next tier. They have higher battle gear than those under 45,55, etc.. If you did break it down as this post suggests it would be more balanced and fun for all except those who like to shoot fish in a barrel. I sat out of bg until I was 58 because of this problem and now I am slaughtering those lower. It would also make it more difficult for those to play the die 10 times to get that boost and atk much higher levl players to get unfair honor. I love bg, but it could be more fun if more even.
    - finally some one who makes sense.... Exactly mate... thank you..that's exactly what am looking for .. its a simple idea that wont cost them or ruin the game for anyone .. but make it more balanced.............. but hay lets keep it on the down low or all the exploiters might get ****** and not get easy free gear for abusing others.. so Hush hush ... we should not complain nooooooooooooooo .

Comment

I used to get stomped bad in BG the key is concentrating on your player and don't try to out level yourself. I have seen many people now that are 55-59 and have a minimal BR of about 25-30. I am a 58 with a BR of 36k i stopped leveling and let my BR and My troops catch up to me. Oh yeah and I have been working on my Talents as well.... If you level to quick you will get beat bad... If you think about what you are doing then you will be better off... I am purposely not leveling up quickly anymore for that reason. When i hit level 50 I was so weak it wasn't even funny. Then i slowed down and rethought my process. Now i average about 20-25 kills a BG. You can't expect to jump right into a BG group and be the same as others that have A) played longer then you B) have thought out what they want to do C) Worked on their guys both in the academy, gem wise, and everything in between. There are ways to up you BR significantly!!!! you just have to play it right. Even i screwed up then again server 111 is my first server i played on and still the only one..

Comment

in all honesty if R2 wanted to level up the playing field it would be by Straight BR not level. however read my post i stuck it out and learned those that beat me down i clicked on their name and looked at their stats only the ones that were the say type for me it was a mage

Comment

level up, stop whining, get stronger and you will win too.
          the reason why the higher lvls win is because they are better, no other reason.
          I've never spent a dime on the game and my toons are leveled correctly and geared well, I Dominated 39 bracket. I lvled to 40 and starting getting my arse kicked again, I hit 47 and that stopped.. Now it is happening again in the 50's .

Suck it up, get better

Comment

Previously I was dominating the 39 BG (old BG). Then level up to 40 made me fight with all 60s in my server and it's the worst thing you can ever imagine. 60~ kill you with just 1 or 2 hit, and you cannot do any significant damage to them.

Then the BG of each 10 levels came out, you should be thankful for that. Even though you may suffer at early level (40-45, 50-55), you can always stay away from it for several days to get your PVP set (45, 55), then you can come back and do BG good.

So shut up and enjoy the game.

Comment

palm faced

Comment

Originally posted by Danty30 View Post
                - ok now i have a clear view on how bad things where ...... and lol thats missed up mate no mater how u cut it .... and people dont want me to complain ???? every one needs to complain lol or things gonna stay WRONG... anyhow thanks for the heads up had no clue how bad it was before.

- anyhow i still have no idea why people keep complaining about me complaing and whats worse comparing a very bad situation with a even worst one... Both old and new Bg's need work !!!!its not like if you killed some one with a gun has more mercy then killing him with an Axe to the head.. its the same result hes fu cking dead...So stop arguing with me about that.

- what i want to hear is anyone from R2 working to fix stuff like this or have a plan to improve this shiit.
                The main thing why people don't like complains right now is that.

We're tired of it.

We had this with old BGs 30-39 & 40+
                We had this when 30-39, 40-49 etc came out, all these threads are simply causing people that have grown tired of all complaining to dislike more complain.

Some of us have played since old BGs were. And lets face it, it's a lot more even now than it used to be, I remember fighting lvl 40 as 59, took me 1 shot all the time. Now it's a lot more even.
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

the matching system isn't great.....when u are in the lower 30's , you will get beat...but when ur in the upper 30's....you will be killing them..then you will be in the lvl 40 bracket and you will have come full circle...wait till you are in the lvl 50 bracket, and you are playing ppl who are spending their exp pts to lvl talents...in the mean time they continue to make their "stuff" better..my point is....its a game...its not perfect... doesn't have to be great, or perfect...just fun.....if it isn't fun for you now..stick around and see if it gets better for you...if it doesn't, find another game....sry if doesn't help, its just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by R27835769 View Post
                    the matching system isn't great.....when u are in the lower 30's , you will get beat...but when ur in the upper 30's....you will be killing them..then you will be in the lvl 40 bracket and you will have come full circle...wait till you are in the lvl 50 bracket, and you are playing ppl who are spending their exp pts to lvl talents...in the mean time they continue to make their "stuff" better..my point is....its a game...its not perfect... doesn't have to be great, or perfect...just fun.....if it isn't fun for you now..stick around and see if it gets better for you...if it doesn't, find another game....sry if doesn't help, its just the truth.
                    Best advice ever
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                    X