Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titles are blocking Honor Rank in Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles are blocking Honor Rank in Battlegrounds

In the battlegrounds, the titles are covering up the honor ranks of players. Normally the player's honor rank (e.g. Crusader, Elite Warrior, etc) over the player's name. If the player selects a title, the honor rank is no longer visible.

No honor dryads hunting now
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

how is it a bug ? its a custom title system... and its replacing the existing honour title.....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I actually like it, you can really mess with some people. Choose a rank lower than you are and let them have a surprise.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          No honor dryads hunting now
          They can still try, but imagine when they have max dryads and they hit someone with lower honor ranking would love to see their faces

Let the complaining begin LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            how is it a bug ? its a custom title system... and its replacing the existing honour title.....
            Because Honor rank isn't a title. It's an honor rank. Titles are the "Server's Best Guild Leader" or whatever.

Comment

the players have the option of displaying their honor rank if they so choose..... its part of the way the new system was designed and makes the battleground a lil more of a challenge and a battle.....

I am moving this to game discussion...
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

the only thing that u can't get is honorable rank.. if u have more than 2 people lord divine in your server.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

so where's the ( i am a big casher ) or ( i win because i cashed big time ) tag?

Comment

Ultimately, there's now no way to tell about how much honor a person has. That means you can't tell how much of an honor loss or gain you get from a battle. Imagine if they decided to hide everyone's br. It makes it difficult to make calculated decisions on who to attack.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_D2droid View Post
                      Ultimately, there's now no way to tell about how much honor a person has. That means you can't tell how much of an honor loss or gain you get from a battle. Imagine if they decided to hide everyone's br. It makes it difficult to make calculated decisions on who to attack.
                      Then you gotta become the best, that no one ever was. Beating them all, is gona be your real test. Also, dryad hunters can go suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by nuriel582 View Post
                        Then you gotta become the best, that no one ever was. Beating them all, is gona be your real test. Also, dryad hunters can go suck it.
                        Lol well tbh with all the heavy cashers i get put in with that was my only way to get my 2 kills and avoid losing tons of honor getting druid blessing. I have the heavy player kills and honor while he helped me be able to beat someone twice.

Now i hate BG even more due to me not picking out the right one to hunt for druid so i can get my 2 kills and avoid losing to much honor in the progess.

Comment

Frankly, I am thrilled you can't play the dryad game as easily. I don't focus on 2 easy kills and beat the hell out of them for 20 minutes, and yet I have seen a couple low level schmucks atk me and win and steal 200+ honor from me. Not as easy to do now thank god. I say, grow up, fight and stop being bullies or wankers.

Comment

I think this is a good thing for both the high and low ranks. On one side, strong people won't be so eager to attack after they get killed a few times, and the weak people will be more protected because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_D2droid View Post
                              It makes it difficult to make calculated decisions on who to attack.
                              Imagine if all game stats were hidden, including BR and even level. You would have to learn what the gear looks like, and take a chance or two. It adds a layer of tactics and subtlety ... and this game can use more of those layers I think.
                              Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
                              X