Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

knight was lready a loser bt after new troops its totaly suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Eh, what? Mages can spam 3 AOEs consecutively.
    Mages are AoE class. Mages got shafted because now everyone can AoE right off the bat. A strong enough knight or archer starting off with AoE, and either killing troops or near killing them.. hurts. Troops kinda defend mages. Making a Warrior hit knights 4 times to kill em, gives the mage a 4 turn advantage to hit the knight O_o

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Mages are AoE class. Mages got shafted because now everyone can AoE right off the bat. A strong enough knight or archer starting off with AoE, and either killing troops or near killing them.. hurts. Troops kinda defend mages. Making a Warrior hit knights 4 times to kill em, gives the mage a 4 turn advantage to hit the knight O_o
      Means the mage can now aoe a knight to death without ever taking a hit
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

And we do, before latest update, I as a mage got owned by similar BR AI Knights. With new troops =) Good luck to Knights beating me now. Need superior defenses/attack.

Comment

I feel you man. I'm a knight level 59 with 50K BR but still facing lots of problem with 50+ templars. Mages and archers gets free shots as always.
          S81 - xPinoyHide

Comment

Now they reduced Apollo shield damage reduction to 30% tell me if knight are supposed to be tank than y don't u gives us stronger tank skill .Agoran shield r removed by archers because of their scatter shot now with this new troop knights totally suck now mages and archer can also tank.

GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK ALL I QUIT THIS GAME
            Last edited by AamirHussain; 04-03-2013, 12:01 PM.
            I AM A NON-CASHER

Knight:Aamir
            Lvl:64
            S63:Talverton Citadel

MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST:cool:

Comment

Is so expensive for archer to start Aoe direcly me PVE set need lvl 6 cloth helm lvl 6 Armor cloth lvl 6 Weapons cloth.

Is not the chepest for them some run me pve set, mage can spam 3 aoe with out have lvl 6 cloths me pve set.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

So knight is the new lvl 55 archer when clothing didn't exist for now? They need to actually balance PvP and make archers weaker in world boss but still top (me as an archer saying this) in this game so it is fun and you don't not feel like their is always a bias against you, why play that doesn't make it fair and forces you to buy balens to compete?

Comment

agree whit u AamirHussain

now R2 nerds u have now 2 options u get kights killed & lot them Quit or u do something asap. Like whit that before at least Angels keep us balanced to restore hp now whit warlock we lose , 4% restore hp for block is not enough archers & mages can hit us in 1st hit we can't hit them back before have kill troops & can't heal like mages or get some hp whit hit's like archers even in talent intercept restore 5% not work well if u lucky u get 10% chance get restored.

idk my advice give convert all skills in lower troops that we can get skills from angels or put that angels skill on enlightenment otherway i quit too

Knight:Nutz
                  lvl59
                  S103esert of Palms

Comment

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
                    So knight is the new lvl 55 archer when clothing didn't exist for now? They need to actually balance PvP and make archers weaker in world boss but still top (me as an archer saying this) in this game so it is fun and you don't not feel like their is always a bias against you, why play that doesn't make it fair and forces you to buy balens to compete?
                    Holy mackerel - an archer willing to give up some of the WB pie! I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by ihhhv View Post

now R2 nerds u have now 2 options u get kights killed & lot them Quit or u do something asap. Like whit that before at least Angels keep us balanced to restore hp now whit warlock we lose , 4% restore hp for block is not enough archers & mages can hit us in 1st hit we can't hit them back before have kill troops & can't heal like mages or get some hp whit hit's like archers even in talent intercept restore 5% not work well if u lucky u get 10% chance get restored.

idk my advice give convert all skills in lower troops that we can get skills from angels or put that angels skill on enlightenment otherway i quit too

lvl59
                      S103esert of Palms
                      u know 7road made the game and patchs and which class suck or not right?not r2 lolz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but what i hear from friend on chinese server intercept gets a vvvveeeerrrryyyyy nice function in next 1.6
                      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by ihhhv View Post

lvl59
                        S103esert of Palms
                        Quit...you think R2 will actually care if you quit or not? You don't like the class selection...play something something else or find another game. Yes the knight did get the short end of the stick but its not as bad as most claim. Biggest thing I've heard since this patch "Archers dominate wb. Knights can't compete against archers in wb." Yea they can. Since this lastest update I've been number 9, 11 and 13 in wb.

You say the hp gained from block isn't high enough? What is your block rate and what is your hp? When I was a tanking knight I did quite well with my blocks and my hp gain. Ask anyone who has a knight or who has fought a knight with a 2k block and 40k+ hp what block does...you'll see then.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          Quit...you think R2 will actually care if you quit or not? You don't like the class selection...play something something else or find another game. Yes the knight did get the short end of the stick but its not as bad as most claim. Biggest thing I've heard since this patch "Archers dominate wb. Knights can't compete against archers in wb." Yea they can. Since this lastest update I've been number 9, 11 and 13 in wb.

You say the hp gained from block isn't high enough? What is your block rate and what is your hp? When I was a tanking knight I did quite well with my blocks and my hp gain. Ask anyone who has a knight or who has fought a knight with a 2k block and 40k+ hp what block does...you'll see then.
                          I gt 2k+ block (used to be 2.7k) and 58k hp, and block sux, jus sayin'
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                            Amen.

Oh, and seconded...
                            ChieftainRez
                            Knight
                            VictisHNR
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Hmm that's interesting. I had 1.6k and about 41k and it did good for me...compared to players with my BR. Was a life saver actually. Bad luck?
                              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                              BR: 67K
                              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

2.9 block with 57k hp. And yes block still sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X