Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spire thread

Spire has been out already for 12+ hours and no thread? I had to make one

So - please post your results. How far have you got? What party you used? When you used your free Special runes?

So far i have heard that 1 knight, 2 mages, 1 archer setup is the best, because lvl6+ boss hits very very hard.
    Also - screenshots are welcome!

It was a nice expereince. (1 knight 2 archer 1 mage)
    I could tank almost all bosses, but sadly my mage lagged so beat that she couldnt heal me anymore.
    Beat boss 6 and got to 7, but there we died ;p
    Maybe next time we will get further. maybe 2 mages is handy. But i dont wanna write out the 2 archers just yet. its just 1 day spire.
    Im also thinking about using my tank set throughout the whole spire. Maybe that helps.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

what about the 40% more damage received debuff? do all bosses use this? and we noticed that purification cant remove it so it might be another good strat to kill as fast as possible and prevent them from stacking this up

Comment

Got to lvl 3
        Solo.
        Doesnt matter had 2x fashion core shards.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          what about the 40% more damage received debuff? do all bosses use this? and we noticed that purification cant remove it so it might be another good strat to kill as fast as possible and prevent them from stacking this up
          This stacks up per boss, we got up to 120%

Got to stage 8, but no one wanted to use the free buffs -_-
          Last edited by ElusionM; 04-02-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

My team tried the spire twice now, and the lag seems to start at lvl 8 for us. Lag becoming very heavy until the end of lvl 8. and at the start of lvl 9 , well, one of us crashed - the screen froze, can not type, and obviously we died. ( at the first spire trial, it was me who lagged and froze, and second trial i hid my clothing, but still lagging, and it was our archer who froze). I wonder if anyone experience the same?

Comment

warriors call works in here?

Comment

What was the Br of teams? Please post, what was avg Br of a team and how far u got.

In my guild a team consisting of three 43-47k Br mages and one 54k br knight couldn't pass lvl6.
                They said that lvl6 boss hits for 15k+ normal and 50k+ crits... What did they do wrong?

Comment

uuuuh
                  me knight 62.5k
                  1 mage 57k
                  1 archer 45.9k
                  idk about the other archer, probly 40k or something
                  all were unbuffed.
                  tomorrow ill try to get my regular MP-team together and try it again
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Anybody can post information on the bosses and what ups & down, and the thread creator can add it in the top so it'll be a guide?
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

2 archers one 51k br other 56k 1 mage 50k br 1 knight 60k br

lvl3 pots on all ( that br up is base br/no pots no wc) 56k archer and knight with wc (dont know does it work)

deep freez and puri not needed up to lvl8 boss we fail on that
                      didnt know buffs are free so tomorow we tray again and hope with buffs we pass as it was close

boss strenght on lvl8 like Temple NM first boss and bit stronger

prize 2.100.000 xp and 7 boxes ( one was from quest) (in boxes = shadow cristals, 20 vaucers x3 think , luck stones, 1 fashion shard)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_x_Bare View Post
                        2 archers one 51k br other 56k 1 mage 50k br 1 knight 60k br

lvl3 pots on all ( that br up is base br/no pots no wc) 56k archer and knight with wc (dont know does it work)

deep freez and puri not needed up to lvl8 boss we fail on that
                        didnt know buffs are free so tomorow we tray again and hope with buffs we pass as it was close

boss strenght on lvl8 like Temple NM first boss and bit stronger

prize 2.100.000 xp and 7 boxes ( one was from quest) (in boxes = shadow cristals, 20 vaucers x3 think , luck stones, 1 fashion shard)

What you mean with deep freeze not needed? Deep freeze Does or Doesn't work?

Comment

warriors call works

Comment

All boss mobs, as far as I have seen, are immune to deep freeze. This is essentially a dps fest over and over again.

Comment

1st boss is not immune to slow, .. not 2nd either i think

Comment

Working...
                              X