Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Entry to BGs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry to BGs

Apparently the metric for entry to BGs is by lvls ,with 10 levels entering. Levels are not the right metric. Admission should be by BR with a spane of maybe 10K. Getting attacked by players with a BR 15K higher and loosing lots of honor points for it makes no sense and makes it kinda stuid to play in the BGs or at least takes most of the fun out.

I agree with this and it is the same philospy with Guild Battles...It doesn 't make sense for a guild with a 800,000 BR to face one of 200,000 BR...You know the 200,000 br guild has no chance in winning at all.....And most players now just quit out of battleground or leave their player standing in the spawn area just to collect the experience because it is pointless to go up against someone
    that has 10k more BR than yourself....

There needs to be more balance in this game...If certain players want to spend all kinds of money to play against inferior opponents, then
    let them play against other players that inflate their stats with purchased items. I've seen 50% of my guild (about 45 players) quit because of the inbalance in this game. And I am contemplating quitting myself because what's the point if you never have any chance of winning if your constantl thrown up against players with much higher BRs than yourself..

Comment

I think this is slightly wrong in that my br suffered when I did not do bg for a month because i was lvl 50 when the switch happened and I was suddenly up against lvl 59 cross server players and did not have a chance to even get out of spawn and get a crystal. Then about 2 weeks ago, I I started doing bg again and my br is up 10k! I was a strong lvl 53, but not able to do bg. Now I am a strong 58, but what happens when I hit 60 and I can't compete again in bg? Those camping at 68 and 69 have very high br and yet it's not a true picture of how strong a player is.

Comment

Originally posted by R28684123 View Post
        Apparently the metric for entry to BGs is by lvls ,with 10 levels entering. Levels are not the right metric. Admission should be by BR with a spane of maybe 10K. Getting attacked by players with a BR 15K higher and loosing lots of honor points for it makes no sense and makes it kinda stuid to play in the BGs or at least takes most of the fun out.
        Then everyone should be limited to the capabilties of the lowest level person - being that the lowest level person has access to the least gear.

Ie if the lowest level person is level 39, then nobody should have a horse, or access to their holy seal and it's abilities.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostwolf13 View Post
          I agree with this and it is the same philospy with Guild Battles...It doesn 't make sense for a guild with a 800,000 BR to face one of 200,000 BR...You know the 200,000 br guild has no chance in winning at all.....And most players now just quit out of battleground or leave their player standing in the spawn area just to collect the experience because it is pointless to go up against someone
          that has 10k more BR than yourself....

There needs to be more balance in this game...If certain players want to spend all kinds of money to play against inferior opponents, then
          let them play against other players that inflate their stats with purchased items. I've seen 50% of my guild (about 45 players) quit because of the inbalance in this game. And I am contemplating quitting myself because what's the point if you never have any chance of winning if your constantl thrown up against players with much higher BRs than yourself..
          How can this problem ever be resolved though? A handicap? Eventually lower ranked guilds must face higher ranked ones.

Originally posted by R28684123 View Post
          Down the road, there will be a measure to reduce the benefits of camping at x9. You have to admit though, BGs are far more fair than their previous iteration.

Comment

Working...
          X