stand in!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stand in!

no one mentioned it would cost money to have this new stand in... i clicked for the stand in while i went to the shop, thinking my game wont be affected, i get bk from the shop, guess what??? im about 120 balens down!!! i didnt even get any extra gold than i normally do, what a complete & utter waste of 120 balens, if id have known at the time it would cost, i would NOT have clicked the stand in, R2 need to make us more aware when things cost, instead of draining what they can from us...

so... in future, when things cost, pls dont hide that fact, let us no, cus i lost 120 balens for nothing today, im very disapointed about that!!
    I've never been to America but I've been in some states

ahh 135 balens it cost me, u have to hover over the click tab to see that, its crazy, u need to make peeps more awear of this stuff, i wonder how many peeps lost balens like me today? if things are more clearly labeled, we can make our minds up better as what to do
    I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

It says clearly it costs 135 balens.

It's your fault not to read it carefully.

You can whine if they make it so subtle such as not stating it clearly, or hidden somewhere else. They even have a guide about that in the forum.

Case closed!

Comment

I would like to know more about World Boss Stand Ins, if I set standin can I still blitz catacombs or go offline?, do stand ins get the same amount of gold I would get if I was doing it?, can standin use the revive button or not?, is there any where we can get more information about things like this in the update?.

Comment

Personally, I don't like it. I can do better playing myself, however............... I can sleep while the standin is getting gold and daru that I wouldn't have gotten at all. If you got the balens and don't mind using.. go for it. If you prefer not to pay for something you can do better yourself, lose some sleep and set the alarm.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadWolf! View Post
            no one mentioned it would cost money to have this new stand in...

so... in future, when things cost, pls dont hide that fact, let us no, cus i lost 120 balens for nothing today, im very disapointed about that!!
            In the thread where the content of part II was announced, it *clearly* stated it costs 135 Balens: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post472176
            So it was mentioned. The fact that people don't read the forums is their own fault.

Comment

well 135 balen is quite ****, I dont mind if they do it for 50 balen..., with 135 balen I could get double the gold/daru for what the stand in can do

Comment

Originally posted by Triplestorms View Post
                well 135 balen is quite ****, I dont mind if they do it for 50 balen..., with 135 balen I could get double the gold/daru for what the stand in can do
                But why would you pay anything for a stand in if you were able to do it yourself?

The fact is that for the cost of 135 balens, you can get gold/daru when your NOT ABLE to take part in the WB.
                If you can't be bothered to do it and think by spending a few balens you will get the same rewards, then more fool you!

Comment

I don't think it is worth the cost in balens, but to answer you Billy, the reason ppl would do this is they sleep, work, go out and this can get them gold and daru they would not have gotten had they just not participated.

Comment

When I logged in after 1.5 patch part 2 I simply asked in guild chat if stand-in is free or paid - they said paid - issue solved.
                    In this regard I think blaming the game publishers for every single small detail is going a little over the board.

It is a comfort option for cashers and moreover it earns very little money for them so it is not even so interesting. For example one of our top players who i guess usually makes at least 2+ million from WB got only 400k from this paid option. THAT is the part that they should fix so they can get the profits they wanted.

What would be great though if they allow some minimal earnings for free players, even 100k i would be happy about if i am not there anyways.

Comment

[/U]
                      Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                      I don't think it is worth the cost in balens, but to answer you Billy, the reason ppl would do this is they sleep, work, go out and this can get them gold and daru they would not have gotten had they just not participated.
                      Try reading what I was saying and the quote I had refered to.

Especially the point where I said "But why would you pay anything for a stand in if your were able to do it yourself" and "The fact is that for the cost of 135 balens, you can get gold/daru when your NOT ABLE to take part in the WB"
                      Last edited by Billy_McF; 04-03-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X