Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok here a list of suggestion , i wish community an help me put these in evidence :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok here a list of suggestion , i wish community an help me put these in evidence :D

Im going to put some fact and improvement i currently saw in the game + some new easy things to set to improse our gameplay

- Ty R2 socketting rods look WAY more accessible (in some month i think u should put socketting rods for 2.5k vouchers)
    - spire is awesome . GG to R2
    - the new astral system is very effective now. ty to give us more time to do something else then clicking :P

- We should ask R2 for a checkbox for Mp dongeon to confirm if we use an attempt or not ( will help everybody in their vows to helps otehrs ppl( without any EXP sacrifice) and create a better gaming climate

- Guld officier should not have the privilege to kick only recruting ( since kicking can create so much mess in a guild, that should be reserved to leader and assist leader)

- battleground match should be done with battle rating not lvl since . ppl block their lvl to X9 gaining 15kmore BR then other ppl about their lvl

- I guess we should put suggestion for the Homestead( since its supposed to be ''coming soon'')

..... im sure i was about to give more details... but... i forgot them while translating those lol
    If wish some ppl will react to my ideas ty for reading
    Last edited by Mormegil666; 04-03-2013, 09:30 PM.
Working...
X