Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The good and the bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good and the bad

I think there are many elements that are contributing to players quitting this game and some suggestions on how to fix.

1) You've limited Guild Battles to 8 Guilds...Giving smaller guilds no chance of recruiting players because most players will not join a guild not in guild battle. I suggest you cap the number of guilds on a server and allow all of them to compete in guild battles.

2) You're giving more rewards to the top guilds on a server. I have been on several servers and there is always 2 or 3 guilds dominating. They will always destroy guild 4-8, meaning they will get stronger and stronger (with the rewards (horse whips, soul stones, insignia) and the guilds 4-8 will continue to fall behind and become so weak, there won't be any reason to attend guild battles anymore other than to be slaughtered. I would recommend guild battles be fought server vs server, matching similar guild battle ratings on the match-up...It really is pointless to have a guild with a BR of 200,000 face a guild with a BR of 800,000....Where is the fun in that?

3) Allowing Guilds to have unlimited players based on Guild Level: Everyone wants to flock to the top 2 guilds because they figure it will be easier to obtain rewards. If you just capped the number of players a guild could retain and increase the number of GB guilds, you would help eliminate this problem. Another suggestion is to reward the top 8 guilds on a server based on how they did against another server (above suggestion). The larger guilds may not be so greedy for players if they have to depend on the smaller guilds to win matches to help them gain rewards.
Working...
X