Duel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duel

i think all buff and scroll should not be used in duel attempts once you click it should cancel all buff

Gotta agree with ya on that one phil. Because pots / buffs do add a certain advantage that goes beyond what your character actually is.

Comment

Not before your offline AI is just as strong as your online AI. That's a way more serious issue imho.

Comment

Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
        i think all buff and scroll should not be used in duel attempts once you click it should cancel all buff
        I believe there is more than a touch of whining in this post. Did you get hit by someone who potted up? Thing is.. those that pot, they can always get owned later. There are also genuine builds that might win if they attack you but have no defense if you attack back.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

In that case, potions can only be used in dungeons or world bosses?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Not before your offline AI is just as strong as your online AI. That's a way more serious issue imho.
            Please "this". Kill pots and scrolls but only after the aforementioned.

Comment

Working...
            X