Allow more than 1 spire run for no rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow more than 1 spire run for no rewards

It can be incredibly difficult to coordinate spire groups since each person is only allowed to go once. I would recommend making it work like the other MP dungeosn - allow someone to repeat it, but for no rewards after the first attempt.

that would be abused. People who are friends with the really high level players could just use them to advance further than they should be able to in the spire.

Comment

I'm mixed about this one, but I would like to agree.

On the other hand, by advancing further than they should, the lowbies would be able to level up fast and get more rewards fast... good or bad?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

In this game if you mass level past a certain point, your character won't progress into a stage where they're actually useful for their level unless they cash pretty hard.

The people who think that all level will do them good and end up as 30k level 60's will be the real downside here. That's their problem. You can only make so much gold, daru, insignia, and crypt tokens, so unless they're fairly high to begin with, it's possible they would end up hurting themselves more than helping by doing this.

So, with that said, I'm all in favor of allowing people rewardless runs of the spire. Yes, some of the higher people will get a little further each day by utilizing their stronger friends. In the grand scheme of things, an extra level or 2 a day isn't game breaking and it makes it a lot easier to form groups.

Comment

Only lvl dosent do mutch, you need keep you gems, you soul lvl, gear for the lvl you take. If man speed lvl man coming be sucks wortless for be at so hige lvl.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I can see what Kardde's stating though. The rewards aren't OP at all. Carrying isn't easily accomplished here.

Comment

The exp gain per level is constant, rather than increasing returns (e.g like catacombs and necropolis). This helps lower levels to catch up faster with higher levels.

I still see a carry effect.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Going more times to help out friends is great
                Like with multi dungeon lets say GOD NM you go 3 runs with mage a, knight a, archer a and yourself.... and then also do 3 GOD NM runs with mage b, archer b, archer c and yourself... thats possible to help those 6 friends as 1 mage, but on spire can't do that... would be great if that is possible to go another turn and not get the rewards+exp

And really the players themselves choose if they go with this higher lvl+BR friends to gain more exp or to go with mutual ppl.... but right now cause lack off players i saw teams ask for spire a lvl66knight and lvl46 mage in same room, mainly cause all 60+ not online or already did... so the "higher" lvl one had to team with "lower" one cause friends couldnt go twice...

I don't mind for myself, but i can see it can be problem for some people on some servers to find same lvl/br team to get higher in the spire...

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  The exp gain per level is constant, rather than increasing returns (e.g like catacombs and necropolis). This helps lower levels to catch up faster with higher levels.

I still see a carry effect.
                  300K XP times a few levels? This also assumes the higher powered players want to carry as they will realize that this is an overall detriment to themselves.

Comment

Working...
                  X